By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall an Xbox One, 360, PC Exclusive for Its 'Lifetime'

Why are there more people "not interested" in the game in this thread than people who are? Anyway probably will get the One for this game.. Its looks awesome and fun

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
TheSting said:
green_sky said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

LOL....Whats funny is MS havin to pay every good developer for their games to bolster their top three games.

Weren't you jumping around doing circus tricks at the start of the gen when Microsoft paid for Gears of War. Just go to your profile and scroll back and read your attitude towards Sony and Microsoft. LOL

Almost like he's baiting you all to go back and forth with him. I'm happy about Xbox One as millions of others will. He's happy with PS4 as millions of others also. Just let it be. 

Your conclusion couldn't be anymore wrong. I am getting the Xbox One...my point in this thread is that I am getting it sooner now, thats all.

Hoho the spin and salt by some sony fans. Funny thing is that those some fans always say we xbox fans spin everything

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Puppyroach said:
The thing is, Titanfall is probably a franschise MS has payed EA to develop. Nothing wrong with that, buying strong franschises for your console is a way to strenghten it beyond what your 1st party studios can produce. Sony has done it aswell, and good for the for doing so.

No, EA paid them. MS is paying them to keep it away from Sony.

That could very well be the case. What I meant was that MS probably aims for this to be for X1 what Gears of War was for 360.

pezus said:

EA and promises. Lol, don't tell me any of you believe their words.

The irony is that very people who are making the same claim are big hypocrites. Why do they even want this game if they have such a shitty regard for the publisher. Now saying things like it will eventually come to ps4 or they'll play it on pc. 

No one really cares. It is a video game like hundred other ones. Everyone on this site has a backlog. So it is not like people are starving for games. Just the shitty, bully attitude. Totally a turn off even for playstation gamers like me. Just think for a moment of Destiny was PS4 timed exclusive. The vgchartz servers would have crashed. 

Am out. It was fun for a while. I'll say LOL just because its a useless thing to so to fit in. 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Why are there more people "not interested" in the game in this thread than people who are? Anyway probably will get the One for this game.. Its looks awesome and fun

Exactly

Puppyroach said:
The thing is, Titanfall is probably a franschise MS has payed EA to develop. Nothing wrong with that, buying strong franschises for your console is a way to strenghten it beyond what your 1st party studios can produce. Sony has done it aswell, and good for the for doing so.

Its also on pc

Puppyroach said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Puppyroach said:

No, EA paid them. MS is paying them to keep it away from Sony.

That could very well be the case. What I meant was that MS probably aims for this to be for X1 what Gears of War was for 360.

Nah, they didn't get that lucky. I am sure after its all said and done, they would with the sequels, but of course that would be stepping in on the bottom line for EA. Remember when I made that estimate when they paid for Fifa in Europe and Madden in the states from previous posts? he number they paid EA would probably scare me. The amount they probably paid for Gears exclusivity plus the publishing would probably make me a happy man as well if I was a developer. I'd retire. Look at Cliff Bleszinski. MS paid for his retirement.  I think they are using the cloud servers to sell the smooth playing of TitanFall and the Xbox One. Good marketing  :)

Ok, so now that it coming to PS4 is done, the lot of you can get back to bashing it again. :/

pezus said:
maximrace said:
Hoho the spin and salt by some sony fans. Funny thing is that those some fans always say we xbox fans spin everything

Insert generic, generalizing reply

I am not fussed (people can look in my post history to see that I havent changed my mind :) 

I know some people who will be upset by this..but i dont think its the nail in the coffin of Sony that some people are suggesting. I think MS's biggest mistake is allowing it on PC/Xbox360, thus ensuring that it wont maximize XboxOne sales. Other than that, I say its a sensible deal by MS, they were losing ground and I am not surprised they used the resources they have to make a difference. 

Sony can fight back but it needs to be *Agent* level exclusivity :) - wonder what happened to that game :|

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!