By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall an Xbox One, 360, PC Exclusive for Its 'Lifetime'

"Meh, now we dont want it"

Double Hilarious!!!!

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

Around the Network
green_sky said:
mutantclown said:
And then next year EA will release "TITANFALL: OPERATION XXXX" on PS4 including all DLC and shit. And then they'll tell you, hey we did tell you Titanfall was exclusive, but no one said anything about Operation XXXX!

I thought you said the franchise was doomed to obscurity. So will it be finally saved when it comes to almighty PS4? 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5759905

Anyone who thinks this franchise will fall into obscurity from what we're seeing right now has lost their minds. LOL When you make a Bungie game seem unimportant with less marketing post E3 you know you have a winner. LOL

The thing is, Titanfall is probably a franschise MS has payed EA to develop. Nothing wrong with that, buying strong franschises for your console is a way to strenghten it beyond what your 1st party studios can produce. Sony has done it aswell, and good for the for doing so.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Anyone who thinks this franchisse will fall into obscurity from what we're seeing right now has lost their minds.

Tell the other guy. 

Edit: Make it guys.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Wright said:

Lifetime means "as long as the money keeps moving" for EA, so I should take this info with a grain of salt.

That being said, HAHA POOR PS4 PLAYERS YOU NO PLAYING TITANFALL HEHEHEHEHE :P

LOL....Whats funny is MS having to pay every good developer for their games to bolster their top three games.

Are you implying that Sony doesn't pay people to make games for them, and only MS does this? I'm just curious about how delusional you are.

Around the Network

Although I don't think this debunks it coming to PS4 (they wouldn't say that until at least 6 months after its release) I REALLY cannot express how little I care about this game. Online only just doesn't interest. Didn't with MAG won't with this.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Puppyroach said:
The thing is, Titanfall is probably a franschise MS has payed EA to develop. Nothing wrong with that, buying strong franschises for your console is a way to strenghten it beyond what your 1st party studios can produce. Sony has done it aswell, and good for the for doing so.

No, EA paid them. MS is paying them to keep it away from Sony.

Just like how Resident Evil 4 stayed exclusive to the Gamecube and was never ported anywhere.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Lulz said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

LOL....Whats funny is MS having to pay every good developer for their games to bolster their top three games.

Are you implying that Sony doesn't pay people to make games for them, and only MS does this? I'm just curious about how delusional you are.

Everyone knows about the Infamous three game moneyhat Sony pulled on MS with GTA the gen before this. Outside of that its mostly been MS. Sony isn't innocent. I was just making a point.

green_sky said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

LOL....Whats funny is MS havin to pay every good developer for their games to bolster their top three games.

Weren't you jumping around doing circus tricks at the start of the gen when Microsoft paid for Gears of War. Just go to your profile and scroll back and read your attitude towards Sony and Microsoft. LOL

Almost like he's baiting you all to go back and forth with him. I'm happy about Xbox One as millions of others will. He's happy with PS4 as millions of others also. Just let it be.