By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 6 mins. video of SM3DW.

Chris1596 said:
I was unsure if u was getting this game as it comes out on PS4 launch day but it just looks so fun so I'm probably gonna get it now

ps4 is nov 15 in US and 29 in europe. Mario is nov 22, just in between.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
hsrob said:
I won't say, "I told you so", until the reviews come out but....... this is further evidence that some people need to learn to not jump to conclusions based on limited and early footage of a game.

What else did we need to base our opinions on? It was all that was availlable at the time. It's Nintendo's duty to promote the game, and at E3, they failed.

This.

Had they shown trailers like the last two at E3, there would never have been any doubt as to its awesomeness. I for one never concluded that the game was going to end up bad, just that what we'd seen at the time wasn't encouraging.

it just looks fantastic in every way

This game, just...WOW. Day-1! I liked it decently enough after E3, but holy shit did its image improve after the last Nintendo Direct. So much crow has been eaten *_*

It looks like they are mixing the over-world map of SMB3 with the painting objective based area of SMB64. If that is true then it would be amazing. It just seems they are packing all of what worked in past games to get a product that is composed of 100% awsome, but this doesn't work without polish, thankfull Nintendo can do polish. Also attack of the 60foot woman.

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
hsrob said:
I won't say, "I told you so", until the reviews come out but....... this is further evidence that some people need to learn to not jump to conclusions based on limited and early footage of a game.

What else did we need to base our opinions on? It was all that was availlable at the time. It's Nintendo's duty to promote the game, and at E3, they failed.

Having said that, this is looking to be an amazing game. I can't wait to throw a Mario 3D World party with three of my friends.

Yeah but you would have thought that this team had earned some credit by now.  I don't think that means that they can do a Galaxy EVERY time but I don't think there was ever any chance that the game was going to end up being 'crap', as many had proclaimed.

I just think people are too quick to jump on the train, be it the doom or the hype express.

RolStoppable said:
Doesn't even look half as good as Sonic Lost World.

I agree with this unfortunately It looks 10x as good!!!!!

DucksUnlimited said:
This might be something I was more excited about if I knew anybody who would be willing to play it with me.

There's still no online multiplayer, right?

Actually at the end of the video where all the Mii's where running around they said something about the internet, don't understand that much Japanese but I think that was online multiplayer, in the form of ghost data...... I sould of kept watching.

Though the stamp collecting so you can use it on the Miiverse posts looks interesting.

Looks great. I wish I had a Wii U. Good time for Wii U owners.

Wearing the skin of a cat and chasing a bunny?

There will be more free publicity from PETA for this game

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’