By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 6 mins. video of SM3DW.

curl-6 said:
farlaff said:
Is it just me or does it sound like the guy says "Pinnochio" when talking about Toad?

OT: it did put another smile in my face.

It's "Kinopio"

So my ears were not deceiving me much.  ;)

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
Chris1596 said:
I was unsure if u was getting this game as it comes out on PS4 launch day but it just looks so fun so I'm probably gonna get it now

ps4 is nov 15 in US and 29 in europe. Mario is nov 22, just in between.

In Europe Mario comes out on the 29th too 

I just showed a co-worker this video and he knows nothing about Wii U other than it's existence, and he's now going to buy a Wii U. System seller confirmed lol.

Even more impressive when you consider the other topic that its only 1.7 gb in size

irstupid said:
Even more impressive when you consider the other topic that its only 1.7 gb in size

I don't know if I get impressed or worried. Because of the U low storage capability, they can turn this into a trend and start saving content to allow less HD (rectius, flash memory) space and encourage more digital sales.

Around the Network
farlaff said:
irstupid said:

I don't know if I get impressed or worried. Because of the U low storage capability, they can turn this into a trend and start saving content to allow less HD (rectius, flash memory) space and encourage more digital sales.

From what I've seen of this game, and from what I know of Wind Waker HD, I'm not worried.

Both games are only 1.7 gb and both games look amazing and WW i know is not a small game either.  

irstupid said:
farlaff said:
irstupid said:

From what I've seen of this game, and from what I know of Wind Waker HD, I'm not worried.

Both games are only 1.7 gb and both games look amazing and WW i know is not a small game either.  

Ok, but when I say content, I really mean textures, details and stuff like that. How big is Galaxy anyway?

farlaff said:
irstupid said:
farlaff said:
irstupid said:

Ok, but when I say content, I really mean textures, details and stuff like that. How big is Galaxy anyway?

osed125 said:
prayformojo said:
Most modern games balloon in size due to cutscenes and voice overs. Nintnedo has still refused to buy into either of those things and use them in their games. This is why their games remain tiny.

Metroid Other M is almost 8 GB
Xenoblade is around the same
Brawl is 7.8 GB
Other Wii games like Metroid Prime 3 and Skyward Sword are around the 4 GB mark
Heck the first Mario Galaxy is 2 GB iirc

This is an anomaly, and who knows what black sorcery Nintendo is using. 

This from the other thread  

Already knew this was a boss game ever since playing it at E3, so it doesn't matter how many more trailers they show of it, I still wont be buying it. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
Already knew this was a boss game ever since playing it at E3, so it doesn't matter how many more trailers they show of it, I still wont be buying it. :L

LOL why???