By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 6 mins. video of SM3DW.

Wow this game looks the business, it will do for Wii U what 3D land did for 3DS.

Around the Network
zippy said:
Wow this game looks the business, it will do for Wii U what 3D land did for 3DS.

I don't think SM3DL alone was what turned the 3DS around, since no one game can carry a system by itself. For the 3DS turnaround there was also a significant price cut along with another major game release being MK7.

All this proves is people rely on their eyes too bloody much

Its all about the feel people. The feel.

RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zippy said:

I don't think SM3DL alone was what turned the 3DS around, since no one game can carry a system by itself. For the 3DS turnaround there was also a significant price cut along with another major game release being MK7.

Aren't you forgetting the elephant in the room? Sonic Generations saved the 3DS.

Sonic Lost World will save the Wii U. 

Wait, are you implying that people actually said those games would save anything despite their multiplatform status, especially Generations? I mean I'd like to think Lost Worlds will help by adding to the Wii U's overall library making the system that much more appealing, but as a game by itself, it can do nothing.

Einsam_Delphin said:
zippy said:

Price Cut didnt do much till 3D land and OOT came out

Around the Network
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
zippy said:

Price Cut didnt do much till 3D land and OOT came out

OOT was already out when the price cut took effect. It was 3D Land, Mario Kart, and (in Japan) MH3G that did the trick.

English version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnInWnRCTKk&feature=youtu.be

Looks sweeter all the time! I probably wouldn't spend a whole lot of time playing the single player, but the multiplayer would be damn fun with this game.

Roma said:
waiting for that guy to say it looks bad :P

looks crazy fun! :D

Sorry for the dissappointments, but you're in wrong forum, mate! XD

P.S.: I thought the E3 trailer was catchy... >>'

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
RolStoppable said:
crissindahouse said:
Looks very fun or how Rol would probably say: "What is wrong with Nintendo? They should talk about the number of particles but they give us gameplay videos?"

The cat suits are a missed opportunity. Nintendo could have spent a minute on talking about the fur and how this was only possible due to the processing power of the Wii U.

Hey, they did just that with Tropical Freeze at least...