By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 6 mins. video of SM3DW.

Looks very fun or how Rol would probably say: "What is wrong with Nintendo? They should talk about the number of particles but they give us gameplay videos?"

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
crissindahouse said:
Looks very fun or how Rol would probably say: "What is wrong with Nintendo? They should talk about the number of particles but they give us gameplay videos?"

The cat suits are a missed opportunity. Nintendo could have spent a minute on talking about the fur and how this was only possible due to the processing power of the Wii U.

Indeed, just imagine Rare would be still a part of Nintendo (well, would still make games for Nintendo) and would make a new conker game! 

Yeah, it looks so goddamn fun! How could I ever have doubted this game?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:
crissindahouse said:

The cat suits are a missed opportunity. Nintendo could have spent a minute on talking about the fur and how this was only possible due to the processing power of the Wii U.

Blast processing!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I can't believe how Nintendo choose to make a bland lame announcement of this game considering all the great content it has.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
I can't believe how Nintendo choose to make a bland lame announcement of this game considering all the great content it has.

Nintendo loves making naysayers eat crow.

Heh... Finally, something that can defeat Boo's besides a damn Star

wiiu savior. :)

34 years playing games.

kljesta64 said:
farlaff said:
Is it just me or does it sound like the guy says "Pinnochio" when talking about Toad?

im asking myself the same question AHAHA

looks like a lot of fun but I still want a new Galaxy game

Cool, I'm not alone lol.

As for Galaxy, I barely got the 120 original Stars. My Luigi file has just 2 stars and Galaxy 2 is on the shelf, waiting for me to really complete the first one, so I think I can wait too. My son played and loved both, though.

RolStoppable said:
crissindahouse said:

Indeed, just imagine Rare would be still a part of Nintendo and would make a new conker game! 

They would call it Conker's Good Fur Day.

Lol @ bolded. I loved THAT Rare and its golden N64 era.

OT: the only graphical thing that annoys me is the grass kind of texture. Apart from that, everything looks amazing.