By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 6 mins. video of SM3DW.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Already knew this was a boss game ever since playing it at E3, so it doesn't matter how many more trailers they show of it, I still wont be buying it. :L

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Already knew this was a boss game ever since playing it at E3, so it doesn't matter how many more trailers they show of it, I still wont be buying it. :L

I...uh...I don't understand.

farlaff said:
irstupid said:
farlaff said:
irstupid said:
Even more impressive when you consider the other topic that its only 1.7 gb in size

I don't know if I get impressed or worried. Because of the U low storage capability, they can turn this into a trend and start saving content to allow less HD (rectius, flash memory) space and encourage more digital sales.

From what I've seen of this game, and from what I know of Wind Waker HD, I'm not worried.

Both games are only 1.7 gb and both games look amazing and WW i know is not a small game either.  

Ok, but when I say content, I really mean textures, details and stuff like that. How big is Galaxy anyway?

The original is over 3GB and Galaxy 2 is 1.3GB

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=146169

Th3PANO said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

LOL why???

Well firstly I'd be broke if I bought every good game! Also I already got my Mario Platformer fix recently with SM3DL and NSMB2, so basically I'm full right now and need time to digest.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Th3PANO said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

LOL why???

Well firstly I'd be broke if I bought every good game! Also I already got my Mario Platformer fix recently with SM3DL and NSMB2, so basically I'm full right now and need time to digest.

No excuse.

Everyone knows on the internet that everyone has unlimited funds and the only reason why someone would not buy something be it a game or a system it is solely because they are a fanboy and thus needs to be hated on.

Around the Network
irstupid said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Th3PANO said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

LOL why???

No excuse.

Everyone knows on the internet that everyone has unlimited funds and the only reason why someone would not buy something be it a game or a system it is solely because they are a fanboy and thus needs to be hated on.

Hah, what a joker you are!

This game truly does look better and better the more we see of it. I see this being my favorite 3D Mario of all time... behind SM64.

This games looks amazing and looks like a blast to play with friends! My brothers will love this game. Cant wait to get it.

Also it looks like characters have different customs which is awesome!!! Peach is in a different outfit at 4:05 in the video.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

irstupid said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Th3PANO said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

LOL why???

No excuse.

Someone accused him of being a fanboy?

more good looking gameplay footage