By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii has stop shipment production in Japan

http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/20/nintendo-stops-selling-wii-consoles-in-japan/

Goodbye Wii, you be miss even thought you were seen as the Tickle Me Elmo of this gen. .......I miss the GameCube :/

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

*cries*
i feel as if it was just yesterday when Nintendo revealed the "Revolution" :/

Nintendo are now back to where they were pre-Wii. It amazes me how they totally missed the whole point of what made the Wii a success.

One hell of a machine. Will hold records for a long, long time.

Isnt this really old? I remember this like a month ago

Max King of the Wild said:

A month ago, it was announce the Wii would be discontinue but they was still shipping them at the time. Now they stop shipping them today.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network
Suke said:
Max King of the Wild said:

A month ago, it was announce the Wii would be discontinue but they was still shipping them at the time. Now they stop shipping them today.

Okay. That makes sense. Id add that to the title/op

And the DS hasn't? they can't even sell 1000 in Japan per week

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:
And the DS hasn't? they can't even sell 1000 in Japan per week

I believe DS production stopped in Japan, its just currently selling what remaining stock is left on shelves

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Seems right, since last weeks sales were 22 only.

Despite it's image, it was a great system with alot of fun games. It belongs along side the 2600, NES and PS2 as one of the industry changing icons of all time.