By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked COD Ghosts Launch Trailer + Next Gen Graphical Features

Game looks great, to bad I'll have to get the current gen version.

Around the Network

Reads "leaked", laughs :)

Gone off COD...Not that I was ever a big fan I do own BO2 and the original MW those are enough for me.

Still haven't purchased BO2 or whatever the last one was. Dunno, havent been a big fan of them since they started going OTT... more interested in 2nd WW to be honest.

I *might* get it for PS4, but as I already have KZ/BF4 pre-ordered wondering if I really need another FPS game.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Did anyone count how many explosions there were in the first trailer?
I mean damn, Michael Bay would be proud.

I don't know, I just can't stomach CoD, not buying any until there is a WW2 version (for lack of any other WW2 shooters).

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

As for the second trailer, it looks better than I have expected, especially considering the tech involved.
Xbone being the lead platform probably helped the visual baseline to go up. Still looks the least appealing from the big 3 shooters this holiday.
Funny though, how they mention all this new tech, and maybe less advanced etc. but a lot of games this gen, were using it
Good that the guy added "in Call of Duty games" at the end, cause I was about to burst laughing when he started the sentence.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:

I don't know, I just can't stomach CoD, not buying any until there is a WW2 version (for lack of any other WW2 shooters).

Oh please no WW2-shooters. I hate killing Germans! Also mostly enemies don't actually talk German.

eFKac said:

To think 7 years ago the industry was absolutely drowning in WW2 shooters, and now, they're virtually extinct.

walsufnir said:
eFKac said:

Oh please no WW2-shooters. I hate killing Germans! Also mostly enemies don't actually talk German.

I adore shooting Germans, never gets boring

But I am absolutely open for a game from a German or Japanese soldier perspective. With story, and psychological aspect of the game taking a front seat, I would love that.

Greatness Awaits!

Locknuts said:
Wii U or PC? Will wait to see what the Wii U version is like first. Hopefully there's some players online and Wii U gets dem dedicated servers.

Same here, I cant decide between the two. I'll wait for digital foundrys face-off before I make a purchase.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine