By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked COD Ghosts Launch Trailer + Next Gen Graphical Features

KylieDog said:
curl-6 said:
KylieDog said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I might get this when its cheap, I know people don't like to admit it, but the story in the cod games is actually pretty good.

I quote this post as evidence that the standards of youth has hit an all time low.

I quote this post as evidence that internet snobbery has hit an all time low.

An all time low....so I'm not being a snob. 

An all time low. A nadir. The worst point of something. Worst in this case being more snobby, not less.

Around the Network
Damian.W said:
Locknuts said:
Wii U or PC? Will wait to see what the Wii U version is like first. Hopefully there's some players online and Wii U gets dem dedicated servers.

You won't get as many players on the Wii U version, but i plan on getting it there anyways simply because Treyarch is doing the port, meaning Wiimote functionality will be included.

Plus free online, I know the PS4 online have better value, but its going to take a while for me to get used to paying for a subscription.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Seeing as I've decided not to purchase the PS4 or Xbox One anytime soon, and we have the PS3, Wii U and Xbox 360 currently, I'll be picking this up on the Wii U....

Stop hating and start playing.

Guess I'm going blind, because this actually looks pretty good to me.

Is there a large audience that actually plays the COD single player because I never understood why in all there adds they would show single player when the multiplayer is what most people care about. I know when I buy COD I don't even touch the single player ( Only played the single player for the original Black Ops ). I would love to see a percentage of how many people actually complete the single player in these games.

However I thought this ad is much then the recent ads I seen for Ghost this actually had some ingame footage ( the other ads didn't ).

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

I hate to say it but I think this game 1080p on Xbox One will look better than BF4 on Xbox One. I have both preordered but Ghosts will surprise a lot of people.

cool

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

cool, i ask myself what features will get ported over wiiu version.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

menx64 said:
curl-6 said:
Day 1 buy for me, on Wii U.
I've been craving a new Wiimote FPS, there haven't been any since Black Ops II this time last year.

Confirmed? Are there any videos of the wiiU version?

Its done by Treyarch, do you really have to ask?

This Call of Duty may just be better than the rest, depending on the maps/mechanics. They pretty much got all the best features from past COD's put them in this game and got rid of everything else that was crap from Black Ops 2

Lulz said:
Already pre-ordered for Xbox One. I don't care how much hate COD gets around this forum, I think the games are extremely fun; multiplayer in particular.

This forum actually somehat appreciated COD for the most part. It's places like youtube, IGN, or major gaming webistes in which COD gets constantly bashed on.