By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked COD Ghosts Launch Trailer + Next Gen Graphical Features

FrancisNobleman said:
I might buy it for 20€, because I only care about the single player.

Too many annoying kids yelling at each other online, not my definition of "fun".

My favorite complaint ever! Simple tap of the A button over the highlighted name and...muted. *gasp*. But seriously, its uncommon for me to run into children just randomly screaming like most people say on this forum. It happens from time to time but when there's a mute button available, its like those kids aren't even there.

I hear it all the time on X-Live while playing MW3, kids will be talking in the background and everyone tells them to shut up as if they have no right to tak because they're kids. They just keep telling them to shut up when it is the easiest thing in the world to just highlight their name and press the A button. Not saying that you would ever do that because I don't know you but its really quite simple to mute people. Some weeks when I play and people join the lobby I mute everyone immediately because I know they are just going to start talking sh*t eventually. But that's CoD for you.

Around the Network

They should set mute to the B button^

/major complaint

Tessellation, better depth and some extra particle effects - all great, but worth an extra $400? I'm still skeptical about the value proposition of these "next gen" consoles.

all this "Hollywood tech" is used since the PS2 days.
are these guys serious?

Suke said:
Damian.W said:
Locknuts said:
Wii U or PC? Will wait to see what the Wii U version is like first. Hopefully there's some players online and Wii U gets dem dedicated servers.

You won't get as many players on the Wii U version, but i plan on getting it there anyways simply because Treyarch is doing the port, meaning Wiimote functionality will be included.

Plus free online, I know the PS4 online have better value, but its going to take a while for me to get used to paying for a subscription.

IMO online gaming has never been worth paying for. But since Microsoft announced dedicated servers for ALL games, I am intrigued. People paying for P2P this gen made me lol.

Around the Network

Peer 2 Peer is still better for handling large amounts of data, so they'll all be hybrid systems in the end.

All it comes down to is netcode. Hence why 007 on the Wii was the shit and everything else could gladly suck it.

4/10 :P

Pre-ordered it for the "U" quite a ways back.  Was 10 bucks off on Amazon at the time = win!

walsufnir said:
eFKac said:
walsufnir said:
eFKac said:
Did anyone count how many explosions there were in the first trailer?
I mean damn, Michael Bay would be proud.

I don't know, I just can't stomach CoD, not buying any until there is a WW2 version (for lack of any other WW2 shooters).

Oh please no WW2-shooters. I hate killing Germans! Also mostly enemies don't actually talk German.

I adore shooting Germans, never gets boring

But I am absolutely open for a game from a German or Japanese soldier perspective. With story, and psychological aspect of the game taking a front seat, I would love that.

A polish guy that adores shooting Germans, I see... Karma -10 !!!

Haha, we are just born this way Ain't nothin' like killin' a few Gerries in the mornin' Though I'd just as well buy a game where you shoot the Russians, no difference for me ;)

OT: I loved the first MW, both single and multi. Then I bought MW2 and :/ I just sucks. I didn't like the campaign at all (I really liked the one from MW and played it numerous times) and couldn't get into multi (I've spent weeks online in MW ;) Got all golden weapons). The problems with multi probably came from me being used to playing FPS games on PC and being unable to compete on a pad. Considering this I probably won't get the game, maybe I'll on pick it up later on Wii U if there is WiiMote support, as I love playing FPS games with it.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I might get this when its cheap, I know people don't like to admit it, but the story in the cod games is actually pretty good.

While I haven't played recent ones. The ones I have played story wise were utter garbage.