By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked COD Ghosts Launch Trailer + Next Gen Graphical Features

Looks alright. will give it a rent at the least.

If anyone on here still plays black ops 2 on 360 add me: attoyou1

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network
hsrob said:
I'm going to wait to see what the reviews are like for this one. Also here's to hoping the wii mote controls are working from the outset and don't need to be patched to make them work. Didn't make any sense to me given that the controls were already great on the Wii COD games, surely they could have just used the same code.

I never actually played BO2 pre-patch, was it really so bad?

Post-patch I thought BO2 with Wiimote + Nunchuk had some of the very best conrols of any FPS I've ever played, only problem was the twitchy scope aiming, which was better in  MW3 Wii. Normal aiming was incredibly smooth and fluid though.

Thankfully quick scoping is gone, so we dont have to hear people complain about loosing to Wii Mote players.

Wii Mote Vs Keyboard player online would be fun to watch

curl-6 said:
hsrob said:
I'm going to wait to see what the reviews are like for this one. Also here's to hoping the wii mote controls are working from the outset and don't need to be patched to make them work. Didn't make any sense to me given that the controls were already great on the Wii COD games, surely they could have just used the same code.

I never actually played BO2 pre-patch, was it really so bad?

Post-patch I thought BO2 with Wiimote + Nunchuk had some of the very best conrols of any FPS I've ever played, only problem was the twitchy scope aiming, which was better in  MW3 Wii. Normal aiming was incredibly smooth and fluid though.

Yeah, movement of the cross hair was really jittery and no matter how much I fiddled I couldn't quite get the control I wanted.  There were particular issues with aiming down-sight.  Post-patch the aiming was much smoother and I found I was able to use one of the presets with a couple of minor alterations and it was fantastic.

I had no such issues with Modern Warfare or Goldeneye on the Wii.

Anyone have a working link to the reveal trailer?

Around the Network
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
menx64 said:
curl-6 said:
Day 1 buy for me, on Wii U.
I've been craving a new Wiimote FPS, there haven't been any since Black Ops II this time last year.

Confirmed? Are there any videos of the wiiU version?

Its done by Treyarch, do you really have to ask?

This Call of Duty may just be better than the rest, depending on the maps/mechanics. They pretty much got all the best features from past COD's put them in this game and got rid of everything else that was crap from Black Ops 2

Good enough. Their ports were always very well done.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

J_Allard said:
Anyone have a working link to the reveal trailer?

see how long this one lasts

Play Me

curl-6 said:

Kids should not be playing Call of Duty in the first place.

Well, isn't parenting just the easiest thing in the world! Kids shouldn't be playing any video games when you get down to it, they should be in school and when they get home they should either be outside or studying. All things entertaining should be limited (but not starved) for kids to ensure absolute introduction. But anyone can be a parent of someone else's kid until it comes to the actual chore.

ThatGreekGuy said:
curl-6 said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I might get this when its cheap, I know people don't like to admit it, but the story in the cod games is actually pretty good.

I always get funny looks because I say that COD campaigns make me more excited than the multiplayer, since I am also not a COD fan.

I buy COD for the campaigns and never touch the online multiplayer.

For half the price I would buy them instead of renting them.

They should create a sales model where people can decide only to buy the campain without the multiplayer for a lower price, or just the multiplayer part or the whole package.

I think Sony is actually going that route with their games

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

A_C_E said:
curl-6 said:

Kids should not be playing Call of Duty in the first place.

Well, isn't parenting just the easiest thing in the world! Kids shouldn't be playing any video games when you get down to it, they should be in school and when they get home they should either be outside or studying. All things entertaining should be limited (but not starved) for kids to ensure absolute introduction. But anyone can be a parent of someone else's kid until it comes to the actual chore.

There's room for video games in a child's life, in moderation, just like there's time for movies. It's just not a good idea to let children play M-rated games.