By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Leaked COD Ghosts Launch Trailer + Next Gen Graphical Features

Locknuts said:
Wii U or PC? Will wait to see what the Wii U version is like first. Hopefully there's some players online and Wii U gets dem dedicated servers.

You won't get as many players on the Wii U version, but i plan on getting it there anyways simply because Treyarch is doing the port, meaning Wiimote functionality will be included.

I <3 Classic Platformers!

Multi-console Owner FTW

Around the Network
menx64 said:
curl-6 said:
Day 1 buy for me, on Wii U.
I've been craving a new Wiimote FPS, there haven't been any since Black Ops II this time last year.

Confirmed? Are there any videos of the wiiU version?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-07-25-call-of-duty-ghosts-confirmed-for-wii-u

No videos yet, and there probably won't be until launch, or a few days before due to broken  street dates.

KingdomHeartsFan said:

I might get this when its cheap, I know people don't like to admit it, but the story in the cod games is actually pretty good.

I always get funny looks because I say that COD campaigns make me more excited than the multiplayer, since I am also not a COD fan.

ThatGreekGuy said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

I might get this when its cheap, I know people don't like to admit it, but the story in the cod games is actually pretty good.

I always get funny looks because I say that COD campaigns make me more excited than the multiplayer, since I am also not a COD fan.

I buy COD for the campaigns and never touch the online multiplayer.

curl-6 said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

For half the price I would buy them instead of renting them.

Around the Network
ThatGreekGuy said:
curl-6 said:
ThatGreekGuy said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

For half the price I would buy them instead of renting them.

I buy them, cos I go back and play my favourite missions many, many times. (or in the case of Black Ops II, I replay the campaign and make different choices)

Damian.W said:
Locknuts said:
Wii U or PC? Will wait to see what the Wii U version is like first. Hopefully there's some players online and Wii U gets dem dedicated servers.

You won't get as many players on the Wii U version, but i plan on getting it there anyways simply because Treyarch is doing the port, meaning Wiimote functionality will be included.

Even today on Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, we still can play with a lot different people. I'm pretty sure there will be more players on Ghosts.

Click HERE and be happy 

Edt: just saw the neogaf version of this gif. Still like mine better.

Lulz said:
Already pre-ordered for Xbox One. I don't care how much hate COD gets around this forum, I think the games are extremely fun; multiplayer in particular.

Agree 100%

Day One on PS4 for me : )

I might buy it for 20€, because I only care about the single player.

Too many annoying kids yelling at each other online, not my definition of "fun".