By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global SW UP! 5th October 2013

Damagon said:
The WiiU finally selling as much as a dying 8 year old 7th gen console. Good for Nintendo.

I can already see the comments: it's only doing 2x/3x/4x/5x/6x/7x/over 9000x as much as a 8 year old console, it's doomed.

Around the Network

wii u looking good. 3ds king as usual. ps3 numbers are starting to drop big time

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Good jump for WiiU, should be interesting to see how it holds up in the coming weeks.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I believe someone called fatslob owes a lot of people in that thread some apologies http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169890&page=1. Not only his prediction was way off but he was also laughing at everyone who said WW HD would sell 200k+ FW and 1m+ LT. To put this in perspective, he predicted 135k FW WW. So yea, Mr.Fatslob, how are you going to spin it this time? I really can not wait to see his reply.

OP: Great wiiU numbers considering the situation it was in, great hold for PS3 numbers in Europe. What's most surprising to me is the 3ds in the US is very low for the week before pokemon release, I expect the 3DS to be undertracked as usual.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Wii U ~65k next week?

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
Damagon said:
The WiiU finally selling as much as a dying 8 year old 7th gen console. Good for Nintendo.

I can already see the comments: it's only doing 2x/3x/4x/5x/6x/7x/over 9000x as much as a 8 year old console, it's doomed.

How about: It did 40000 less than you predicted

benji232 said:
So yea, Mr.Fatslob, how are you going to spin it this time? I really can not wait to see his reply.

You really want more interaction with FatslobO-: even if it is an apology? At best he is going to LOLOL it or rofl it out at his wackiness. 

OT: Promising numbers for Wii U and Wind Waker HD. Another game i am playing (Puppeteer) is nowhere to be found though. 

green_sky said:
benji232 said:
So yea, Mr.Fatslob, how are you going to spin it this time? I really can not wait to see his reply.

You really want more interactive with FatslobO-: even if it is an apology? At best he is going to LOLOL it or rofl it out at his wackiness. 

OT: Promising numbers for Wii U and Wind Waker HD. Another game i am playing (Puppeteer) is nowhere to be found though. 

Nah, I will simply have a good laugh at the way he is going to try and spin it. Not going to try to argue with him.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:
Damagon said:

How about: It did 40000 less than you predicted

I fail to see the relation between my misprediction and someone trying to diminish wii u sales.

but since we're in the unrelated stuff subject, over 90 people predicted far too low numbers.

benji232 said:
green_sky said:
benji232 said:

You really want more interactive with FatslobO-: even if it is an apology? At best he is going to LOLOL it or rofl it out at his wackiness. 

Nah, I will simply have a good laugh at the way he is going to try and spin it. Not going to try to argue with him.

he will probably do like damagon and say sales are still low/ on par with 8 year old consoles.