By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global SW UP! 5th October 2013

Wow, wii u did more then I predicted

Around the Network

Good to see WiiU with some life. PS3 gets ever closer to Wii and widens the gap on 360 to over 1 million. Can't wait for 3DS Pokemon numbers.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:
Damagon said:
The WiiU finally selling as much as a dying 8 year old 7th gen console. Good for Nintendo.

I can already see the comments: it's only doing 2x/3x/4x/5x/6x/7x/over 9000x as much as a 8 year old console, it's doomed.

How about: It did 40000 less than you predicted

I fail to see the relation between my misprediction and someone trying to diminish wii u sales.

but since we're in the unrelated stuff subject, over 90 people predicted far too low numbers.

The relations is that you're not really in any position to judge anyones stance on Wii U sales, when you're consistently overpredicting anything related to the Wii U and its sales.

good improvement for Wii U, it should go higher from now on.

Look at that Wii U go! Very nice.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Bruxel said:
wii u looking good. 3ds king as usual. ps3 numbers are starting to drop big time

Don't worry about PS3, it is still doing the double of one of the wii u's best week

DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:

I fail to see the relation between my misprediction and someone trying to diminish wii u sales.

but since we're in the unrelated stuff subject, over 90 people predicted far too low numbers.

The relations is that you're not really in any position to judge anyones stance on Wii U sales, when you're consistently overpredicting anything related to the Wii U and its sales.

thank you for proving my point: no relation at all. wii u sells good, then someone makes a petty try to diminish it. my mispredicition to this week numbers is unrelated to this subject. By the way, I was quite accurate on WW software. and you should wait for my predictions to actually fail before bashing then and having your words bite you in the a** later.

WebMasterFlex said:
Bruxel said:
wii u looking good. 3ds king as usual. ps3 numbers are starting to drop big time

Don't worry about PS3, it is still doing the double of one of the wii u's best week

What point are you trying to make here? Ps3 is still on the obvious effect of GTAV. PS3 averaged this year 110-120k which is still a good amount over the wiiU but still no where near double. And let's see how a brand new 3D mario will boost wiiU sales if an HD remake quadrupled wiiU sales (from sub 20k to over 80k).

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

benji232 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Bruxel said:

What point are you trying to make here? Ps3 is still on the obvious effect of GTAV. PS3 averaged this year 110-120k which is still a good amount over the wiiU but still no where near double. And let's see how a brand new 3D mario will boost wiiU sales if an HD remake quadrupled wiiU sales (from sub 20k to over 80k).

Yep let's see how sales will be and how it will maintain. Because from here I still see a 8 year old console named 360 beating Wii U with a price cut + Zelda's numbers.

Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

thank you for proving my point: no relation at all. wii u sells good, then someone makes a petty try to diminish it. my mispredicition to this week numbers is unrelated to this subject. By the way, I was quite accurate on WW software. and you should wait for my predictions to actually fail before bashing then and having your words bite you in the a** later.

Yeah, I don't see where I'm diminishing the Wii U sales, I predicted about 15k less, I was wrong, not denying or downplaying that. But i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about your condescending, arrogant and most importantly completely unjustified attitude (which starts with your sig)

Also regarding the prediction part, don't think that just cause I'm a new user here I don't know about this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5468729