By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HW UP! Global SW UP! 5th October 2013

Damagon said:
The WiiU finally selling as much as a dying 8 year old 7th gen console. Good for Nintendo.

lol, a congratulations would of been just fine

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

The relations is that you're not really in any position to judge anyones stance on Wii U sales, when you're consistently overpredicting anything related to the Wii U and its sales.

thank you for proving my point: no relation at all. wii u sells good, then someone makes a petty try to diminish it. my mispredicition to this week numbers is unrelated to this subject. By the way, I was quite accurate on WW software. and you should wait for my predictions to actually fail before bashing then and having your words bite you in the a** later.

Yeah, I don't see where I'm diminishing the Wii U sales, I predicted about 15k less, I was wrong, not denying or downplaying that. But i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about your condescending, arrogant and most importantly completely unjustified attitude (which starts with your sig)

Also regarding the prediction part, don't think that just cause I'm a new user here I don't know about this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5468729

''october will come with wind waker, batman, AC4, wii party U... I can see wii u reaching 5.2M by the end of october.'' hahahahahahaha

''About the others I predict Xone just bellow 2M and Ps4 above 2M by the end of 2013 and that's it'' lol this guy is pure gold

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

WebMasterFlex said:
benji232 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Bruxel said:
wii u looking good. 3ds king as usual. ps3 numbers are starting to drop big time

Don't worry about PS3, it is still doing the double of one of the wii u's best week

What point are you trying to make here? Ps3 is still on the obvious effect of GTAV. PS3 averaged this year 110-120k which is still a good amount over the wiiU but still no where near double. And let's see how a brand new 3D mario will boost wiiU sales if an HD remake quadrupled wiiU sales (from sub 20k to over 80k).

Yep let's see how sales will be and how it will maintain. Because from here I still see a 8 year old console named 360 beating Wii U with a price cut + Zelda's numbers.

It's irrevelant once again because it is also on the GTAV effect. Actually, xbox360 averaged 80k all year long meaning wiiU is equal to xbox360 average weekly sales which is not bad. Also, I agree with you, it will be interesting to see if wiiU can maintain and even increase it's sales even more with mario3D world and all the new bundles coming out. It would be a quite drastic turnover going from sub 20k sales to 80k-100k (Assuming it can keep it's baseline at 80k-100k in 2014 with all the AAA first party games coming out this holiday season).

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

One thing to keep in mind is that WWHD (physical copy) released on October 4th in North America. So if these are week ending 10/5/13 then that would only be counting two days of sales. Not too shabby for the Wii U honestly.

benji232 said:

I believe someone called fatslob owes a lot of people in that thread some apologies http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169890&page=1. Not only his prediction was way off but he was also laughing at everyone who said WW HD would sell 200k+ FW and 1m+ LT. To put this in perspective, he predicted 135k FW WW. So yea, Mr.Fatslob, how are you going to spin it this time? I really can not wait to see his reply.

OP: Great wiiU numbers considering the situation it was in, great hold for PS3 numbers in Europe. What's most surprising to me is the 3ds in the US is very low for the week before pokemon release, I expect the 3DS to be undertracked as usual.

I kept telling him, its one thing to predict which is fine. But he did downplay almost everybody lol!

Around the Network

LoZ WWHD might be over 200k as of Oct ,5th. It was on eShop and is the second highest title of all time downloaded!

Pokemon next week!

DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

The relations is that you're not really in any position to judge anyones stance on Wii U sales, when you're consistently overpredicting anything related to the Wii U and its sales.

thank you for proving my point: no relation at all. wii u sells good, then someone makes a petty try to diminish it. my mispredicition to this week numbers is unrelated to this subject. By the way, I was quite accurate on WW software. and you should wait for my predictions to actually fail before bashing then and having your words bite you in the a** later.

Yeah, I don't see where I'm diminishing the Wii U sales, I predicted about 15k less, I was wrong, not denying or downplaying that. But i'm not talking about that. I'm talking about your condescending, arrogant and most importantly completely unjustified attitude (which starts with your sig)

Also regarding the prediction part, don't think that just cause I'm a new user here I don't know about this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5468729

I don't see where I said YOU were diminishing sales. I quoted this: "The WiiU finally selling as much as a dying 8 year old 7th gen console. Good for Nintendo."

and you came to the unrelated subject of my misprediction.  please tell me more about my "attitude". and what's not true on my sig?

benji232 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
benji232 said:
WebMasterFlex said:
Bruxel said:

It's irrevelant once again because it is also on the GTAV effect. Actually, xbox360 averaged 80k all year long meaning wiiU is equal to xbox360 average weekly sales which is not bad. Also, I agree with you, it will be interesting to see if wiiU can maintain and even increase it's sales even more with mario3D world and all the new bundles coming out. It would be a quite drastic turnover going from sub 20k sales to 80k-100k (Assuming it can keep it's baseline at 80k-100k in 2014 with all the AAA first party games coming out this holiday season).

Time will tell

DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

Failure predictions lmfao

returnoftheryan said:

One thing to keep in mind is that WWHD (physical copy) released on October 4th in North America. So if these are week ending 10/5/13 then that would only be counting two days of sales. Not too shabby for the Wii U honestly.

Thats a typical FW for a video game. Next week WWHD and Wii U sales will decline. The question is by how much though