By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Emily Rogers: “Wii U Owners Better Buy Ubisoft Games”

Cubedramirez said:
You give me beyond good and evil because the tablet would be awesome for that game and we'll start talking about you EARNING my money.

OH YES!!! I would so buying that. Even a BGE-HD-remake would suffice.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Oh wow this exploded. Now i should start taking game buying advice from Twitter. Also seems like more PS360 buyers are interested in this thread about Wii U. Did GTA 5 already get so boring?

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Do people seriously think platformers work online?

Yes, the ones that never play them.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

green_sky said:
Oh wow this exploded. Now i should start taking game buying advice from Twitter. Also seems like more PS360 buyers are interested in this thread about Wii U. Did GTA 5 already get so boring?

Well no.

I just find it a little amusing that people bemoan the quality of ports on the Wii U (or even the quality of games) when mentioning Ubisoft. When they're one of the few select publishers who are still giving ongoing support to the console.. even though their games get shunned. Its no wonder third parties are jumping ship.

I mean lets be real. Ubisoft needs to earn a profit and porting is not always cheap. So when noone buys their games, you can't expect special treatment from them. It's called business.

Also, played and completed GTAV. It's a quality game. On my second playthrough now.

pezus said:
Mnementh said:
pezus said:

So here we are yet again. The 3rd party that has supported WiiU the most is probably ready to stop porting its games any day now. I'm not even sure if they'd do the Just Dance games on WiiU?

When on which platform they intend to sell the series in the future? I'm sure some years down the line, the Wii-version of the game will start to sell less and less.

Xbox and PS. The audience would most likely go towards Kinect if marketed properly. But the barrier is its price so I don't know. WiiU is certainly not going to sell a similar amount of Just Dance games as Wii did.

Did you look at the sales? No, Playstation and XBox doesn't work for the audience. To be fair, the XBox-version sold decently. But even with the big install-base behind compared with WiiU, the XBox-version managed not to well and the PS-version evn only on WiiU-level. Both platforms will soon see the transition to the new gen, with PS4 and XBOX One. What do you think the game will sell on a small install-base?

Around the Network
HoloDust said:
Haven't read any of the comments, but let me guess - thread turned into "Them frickin' 3rd parties and their half-assed ports"?

The obvious truth tends to come out like that.

pezus said:
Mnementh said:
kupomogli said:
RolStoppable said:
You've heard it, everyone. Buy Ubisoft games to show them that halfassed is good enough for you.

I thought Nintendo fans were praising Ubisoft for supporting their console and not half assing their games.  Now that Ubisoft makes a comment about the Wii U and this comes out, Nintendo fans suddently don't care about Ubisoft.

Sony fans all love to generalize from one random poster to a full fanbase. See proof: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5695399

(besides, I think this special random poster never did praise Ubisoft in the past.)

Is that post ironic on purpose? 

Do I really have to mark this as an ironic post mocking the stance of kupomogli? Wow.

curl-6 said:
HoloDust said:
Haven't read any of the comments, but let me guess - thread turned into "Them frickin' 3rd parties and their half-assed ports"?

i think the truth should be half assed next gen hardware.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

people need to understand the orginial wii doomed wiiu, nintendo making hardware, that could'nt even of dream of running 360/ps3 games was a huge mistake, they never established them selves with the big third party gaming franshises, because they just could not run, the wii sold as a motion control device not a traditional console and i think wiiu sales prove this.

ninjablade said:
curl-6 said:
HoloDust said:

i think the truth should be half assed next gen hardware.

Awww, you're so cute.