By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Sales For Monster Hunter With Monster Lines! (Pics)

Yeahhhhhhhh? or Yeahhhhhhhhh?

I'll Say Hell Yeahhhhhhhhh! 107 65.64%

Yeah Yeah Yeahhhhhhhh 8 4.91%

.......YEAHHHHHHHHHH 10 6.13%

Yes Pls *.* 8 4.91%

"Meh" Trololololo 30 18.40%

Total:163
kirby007 said:
MDMAlliance said:
kirby007 said:
fact is you cant compare this to the psp because it had few games and the ds has much more competing titles

That argument doesn't make much sense.  PSP had Monster Hunter.  DS didn't.  3DS is now getting a Monster Hunter game (that isn't a port).  What exactly are you getting at?

i meant 3ds
basicly this if only one good game comes out for you handheld its a garanteed buy, if there are 15 awesome games it has a lower chance to be a buy

Unless done consecutive release (or same time release), I'm sure that the sales of a game have more to do with userbase and the game itself, not the library.

Around the Network

guys all those guys on there phones were playing MonHun Touch =)

pezus said:
1 awesome game to PSP? Is this a joke?

PSP got awesome game support in Japan.

even now PSP is supported 

Click HERE and be happy 

pezus said:
kirby007 said:
MDMAlliance said:
kirby007 said:
fact is you cant compare this to the psp because it had few games and the ds has much more competing titles

That argument doesn't make much sense.  PSP had Monster Hunter.  DS didn't.  3DS is now getting a Monster Hunter game (that isn't a port).  What exactly are you getting at?

i meant 3ds
basicly this if only one good game comes out for you handheld its a garanteed buy, if there are 15 awesome games it has a lower chance to be a buy

yes sales really show that only mh topped more then a million

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Imagine the lines if the game didn't release digitally the same day

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
pezus said:
kirby007 said:
pezus said:
kirby007 said:
MDMAlliance said:
kirby007 said:

i meant 3ds

yes sales really show that only mh topped more then a million

So it's only a good game if it sells a million in Japan only?

PSP sold more software than both Wii and PS3 and even today there are still relatively big PSP games releasing.

handheld>>>console in japan! Also your right, it doesn't have to be a mil seller especially in japan where its rare to do. Only like 6-8 games on 3ds made it as a mil seller, dont kno how many on PSP

tbone51 said:

You sillies have it all wrong, just look at the top-left corner; they're all in line for Kinect, obviously!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Lawlight said:
Curious to see how much sales dropped from the PSP sales.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=168949

Curious to see your response

Zero999 said:
Lawlight said:
Curious to see how much sales dropped from the PSP sales.

If a wii port sold 1.5M+, you're off for a surprise.

The PSP games were ports too.