By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Sales For Monster Hunter With Monster Lines! (Pics)

Yeahhhhhhhh? or Yeahhhhhhhhh?

I'll Say Hell Yeahhhhhhhhh! 107 65.64%

Yeah Yeah Yeahhhhhhhh 8 4.91%

.......YEAHHHHHHHHHH 10 6.13%

Yes Pls *.* 8 4.91%

"Meh" Trololololo 30 18.40%

Total:163

Those are some serious queues. I also don't know why people are downplaying it in comparison to the PSP version. Did MH hurt you or something? The game will sell like 1.5mil FW (digital as well) at least, nearer to 2mil. It'll likely leg out longer and hit around the same number as the most successful PSP title anyway. And if it doesn't, are we really concerned if the title only sells like 3.5mil LT?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Roar_Of_War said:

Vita TV...Lol

Vita TV?

Preorders for it opened at midnight. He's replying to the people who believe there's something else going on today at midnight. Maybe there's like 1 person in that line to preorder it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Are we sure that those are Monhun4 lines? I bet those are actually god eater 2 pre order lines.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Conegamer said:
pezus said:
Roar_Of_War said:

Vita TV...Lol

Vita TV?

Preorders for it opened at midnight. He's replying to the people who believe there's something else going on today at midnight. Maybe there's like 1 person in that line to preorder it.

is sony trying to stand in nintendo's way? pre orders on MH4 release is a coincidence but the new vita model on pokemon week! I think sony was smart doing this cuz it'll look bad if it was like 3ds outsells vita 60:1 (pokemon week) O.o Now with new models 3ds will outsell it 3:1 lol

Chandler said:
Are we sure that those are Monhun4 lines? I bet those are actually god eater 2 pre order lines.

So why are we pretending here God Eater 2 is going to be Vita's saviour or something? The first game didn't even managed to sell 700k lifetime AND God Eater 2 is also releasing on PSP (which most japanese people own).. Monster Hunter 4 will double those sales in its first week only.

Around the Network

All the 3ds's go
"streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass streetpass"

Zero999 said:
Lawlight said:
So, people think that this will be bigger than the PSP games despite the massive fall in sales in recent Monster Hunter games? lol, delusional

I see, you are kira. now you're in L's place and trying to difame him with these predictions.

you won, Zero. you won.

Those are some serious lines. First week will be awesome even without including digital. I don't think MH4 will beat MH3rd though, not first week not lifetime, but that's nothing to be ashamed off. Would be happy if it does though !

Also, the funny thing is, Pokémon is even bigger, can't wait to witness those lines.

irstupid said:
Zero999 said:

I wonder how much japanese blood would be spilled if pokemon was releasing on the same day as MH.

The ultimate would be if Pokemon, Monster Hunter, and Dragon Quest were all released on same day.

The ground wouldn't be able to carry so many people being in one place O.O.

Monster hunter is about to catch god body.

Everyone's looking down at their smartphone. It's THE FUTURE PEOPLE