By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Sales For Monster Hunter With Monster Lines! (Pics)

Yeahhhhhhhh? or Yeahhhhhhhhh?

I'll Say Hell Yeahhhhhhhhh! 107 65.64%

Yeah Yeah Yeahhhhhhhh 8 4.91%

.......YEAHHHHHHHHHH 10 6.13%

Yes Pls *.* 8 4.91%

"Meh" Trololololo 30 18.40%

Total:163
Lawlight said:
Curious to see how much sales dropped from the PSP sales.

If a wii port sold 1.5M+, you're off for a surprise.

Around the Network

I wonder how much japanese blood would be spilled if pokemon was releasing on the same day as MH.

Th3PANO said:
I love how everything is getting downplayed by MH PSP veterans

Yeah, lol, haha.We don't even get reports from all big shops. There's no Famitsu reports at the moment, etc. And MH4 is first MH game released digitally day 1 w/physical.

@Talal MH4 will be successfull no matter beat it 3rd, or not. No one Final Fantasy beat VII worldwide. They're all a failure in sales? Of course, not. No one Pokemon game beat first ones in Japan and worldwide, they're all failures? ... And so on with many series on Sony / Nintendo / other companies platforms.

MH4 sales will be interesting to watch. But countless PSP comparisons doesn't make sence.

Lawlight said:
So, people think that this will be bigger than the PSP games despite the massive fall in sales in recent Monster Hunter games? lol, delusional

I see, you are kira. now you're in L's place and trying to difame him with these predictions.

MORE lines!

Around the Network

Meret said:
MORE lines!

Images

Iwata: *laughs*

wat time are the pics taken? its been over 3 hours since retail release!

@tbone51 Some stores opened only at 10:00, not at 7:00 ;) But we haven't seen everything from 7:00 retailers, too. There's reports from different districts of Tokyo / few other big cities.

Zero999 said:

I wonder how much japanese blood would be spilled if pokemon was releasing on the same day as MH.

The ultimate would be if Pokemon, Monster Hunter, and Dragon Quest were all released on same day.

irstupid said:
Zero999 said:

The ultimate would be if Pokemon, Monster Hunter, and Dragon Quest were all released on same day.

If that were to happen, half of Japan's population will cease to exist.

Nintendo and PC gamer