By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Sales For Monster Hunter With Monster Lines! (Pics)

Yeahhhhhhhh? or Yeahhhhhhhhh?

I'll Say Hell Yeahhhhhhhhh! 107 65.64%

Yeah Yeah Yeahhhhhhhh 8 4.91%

.......YEAHHHHHHHHHH 10 6.13%

Yes Pls *.* 8 4.91%

"Meh" Trololololo 30 18.40%

Total:163
Soundwave said:
Cool. I've said it before -- acquiring Monster Hunter exclusivity is basically the smartest thing Iwata/his board of directors have done in the last 2-3 years. By far the most smart decision they've made in that stretch.

A somewhat positive post!!!! Im proud of u Soundwave

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Man, when I learn japanese I'll buy a japanese 3ds, so I won't be dependable on Capcom's american brach to play these games.

It would suck to be at the end of that line. Haven't these people heard of Amazon?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
It would suck to be at the end of that line. Haven't these people heard of Amazon?

You know, though.  It does make me wonder if the pre-ordered copies are picked up at the store as well.

MDMAlliance said:
Fusioncode said:

You know, though.  It does make me wonder if the pre-ordered copies are picked up at the store as well.

Wouldn't Amazon ship to their house?  You know deliver in the mail?

I mean heck there are like a dozen online outlets you could pre-order from in U.S. and recieve in the mail from.  Is it not the same in Japan?  

Around the Network
irstupid said:
MDMAlliance said:
Fusioncode said:

I mean heck there are like a dozen online outlets you could pre-order from in U.S. and recieve in the mail from.  Is it not the same in Japan?  

I meant pre-orders in general.  You know that you can pre-order from retail stores, right?

MDMAlliance said:
irstupid said:
MDMAlliance said:
Fusioncode said:

I meant pre-orders in general.  You know that you can pre-order from retail stores, right?

Yea, like I have AC4, Pokemon X, and WW all pre-ordered at Gamestop right now.  On the day of their releases I have stop at the store to pick them up.

Would suck to wait in that huge line in Japan to pick up a game you already paid for.  you would think their would be a different line for those.

irstupid said:
MDMAlliance said:

Yea, like I have AC4, Pokemon X, and WW all pre-ordered at Gamestop right now.  On the day of their releases I have stop at the store to pick them up.

Would suck to wait in that huge line in Japan to pick up a game you already paid for.  you would think their would be a different line for those.

That's why I'm wondering if these lines are including people who pre-ordered the game.

osed125 said:
Lawlight said:
So, people think that this will be bigger than the PSP games despite the massive fall in sales in recent Monster Hunter games? lol, delusional

This is first MH game for the 3DS that's not an enhanced version or a port. The other ones were basically ports of Tri.

Makes you wonder what would happen if Nintendo and Capcom collaborated on an exclusive Monster Hunter game for the Wii U...

snowdog said:
osed125 said:
Lawlight said:
So, people think that this will be bigger than the PSP games despite the massive fall in sales in recent Monster Hunter games? lol, delusional

This is first MH game for the 3DS that's not an enhanced version or a port. The other ones were basically ports of Tri.

Makes you wonder what would happen if Nintendo and Capcom collaborated on an exclusive Monster Hunter game for the Wii U...

Monster Hunter is a portable centric franchise, the appeal of it in Japan is being able to play with friends socially during lunch-time/recess/train rides/after school.

That's why none of the console versions of MH have ever sold close to the portable ones.