By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 36 ( Sept 2 - Sept 8)

Soundwave said:

LOL, from NeoGaf (Nibel)

LMAO!

Around the Network

Those Ace Attorney sales are great, 330k+ and still selling, I hope that Capcom is happy and will continue the series on the 3DS
...I just got into the first game (I´m at case number 5) and it is absolutely great ! the cornered theme is fantastic !

Shame about Puppeteer, I had some moderate hopes for it. Now expect about the same for NA...

Soundwave said:
ElPresidente7 said:
People waiting for WiiU price drop in Japan?
What could be an excuse for Vita drop?

And dat 3DS ... there are very few games which make hardware rise in advance of their release ;D

Nintendo really needs to find an equivalent to the Monster Hunter impact for its systems in the West, they should have one "difference making" franchise that isn't the same old "Mario/Mario Kart/Pokemon/Smash Bros/Zelda". Preferably something that appeals to a different audience.

GoldenEye did it for the N64 ages ago.

They definitely need an adult title, one with excitement and charisma.  I think they really need an online multiplayer title of some kind.  The shooter genre jumps to mind, but it could also be something more family friendly like Wii Sports.  Or something MMOish, or like Animal Crossing is in Japan with women everywhere flocking to it.

Wii U and Vita!

Is this the lowest Wii U weekly sales ever?

3DS outsold Vita 11:1, the week before MH4 and the latest had new releases.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Lol, Killzone sold more than Wonderful 101.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I'm just waiting for Monster Hunter.

Love and tolerate.

Why are people negatively surprised of Pupeteer? It's just like LBP in how it looks, of course it's going to sell bad.
Can we make a promise for next week and not look at Wii U and Vita numbers?

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Japan doesn't take to new franchises it seems like. The Wonderful 101, Puppeteer, Ni No Kuni, nope, nope, nope. Neither does the West really, unless they are big budget type deals in familiar genres (ie: Titanfall).

Unless there's a miraculous boost for the Wii U, it'll fall behind the PS3 launch aligned (MC) next week.

VGChartz