By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 36 ( Sept 2 - Sept 8)

ElPresidente7 said:
People waiting for WiiU price drop in Japan?
What could be an excuse for Vita drop?

And dat 3DS ... there are very few games which make hardware rise in advance of their release ;D

Just wait till the X & Y special XL's release later this month. ;p

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network
ElPresidente7 said:

And dat 3DS ... there are very few games which make hardware rise in advance of their release ;D

It is fascinating to watch, I think other 3DS games will re enter the Top20 again because some people who will likely get a 3DS for MH4 might just pick the latest Mario too :D !

It's interesting to me that the XL model of the 3DS outsells the regular size model by so much in Japan. Guess people aren't bothered by paying more and having a bigger handheld there.

Soundwave said:
It's interesting to me that the XL model of the 3DS outsells the regular size model by so much in Japan. Guess people aren't bothered by paying more and having a bigger handheld there.

Better battery life could be a big factor as well.

3DS will be a scary beast next week.

Jojo had plummeted like nothing I've seen.

If MH4 get some of the legs that 3DS SW show, it will have incredible LT sales.

Scarey thing when PSV do gets new titles, and keeps going down. I guess it doesn't want WiiU to win the race to the bottom XD

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
ElPresidente7 said:

Nintendo really needs to find an equivalent to the Monster Hunter impact for its systems in the West, they should have one "difference making" franchise that isn't the same old "Mario/Mario Kart/Pokemon/Smash Bros/Zelda". Preferably something that appeals to a different audience.

GoldenEye did it for the N64 ages ago.

I can't imagine the Iwata-era Nintendo getting behind something like GoldenEye or Killer Instinct.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

shame about puppeteer. Also it looks like VIta is going to sub 10k till the new model hits, or mayb the week of Legend of Heroes (26th)

Boutros said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Pupeteer joins W101 as one of the biggest flops of the year.

Puppeteer is a big bomb but I don't think its budget is anywhere near W101's.

I would imagine LP3 had a much bigger budget than both, possibly even combined.

LOL, from NeoGaf (Nibel)

Soundwave said:

LOL, from NeoGaf (Nibel):

Ok I gotta admit, that's some funny shit.