By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Entroper said:
iclim4 said:

you might know several but im sure the majority of highschool people who have sex dont practice monogamy.

Then they need to use condoms.

about testing, would you care to elaborate? i cant seem to connect it to the topic at hand..

You can get tested to see if you have an STD.  If you plan on being monogamous, using the pill and no condom, you and your partner should be tested.

highschoolers dont get tested though. so yeah they should stick with condoms...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

nope. not a virgin.

iclim4 said:
lolita said:
iclim4 said:

That is a poor analogy.
Intercourse is way different than a kiss.

Care to tell me why it's so different? It's both a way to show mutual love to each other physically, only the way to do it is different. Only extreamists see it as either reproduction or plain sex. I see it as showing how much I appreciate my man, with something even more passionate than a kiss. Now that's romance. <3

sure they are similar in that definition, but a hug also fits in that category.
i, for example, have a tradition of kissing our elders on the cheek as a sign of respect, and my mom use to kiss me on the lips when i was a small child. going by your analogy ive been molested....

I agree sex is more passionate and romantic than a kiss.
though intercourse is a completely different practice than kissing.

What I'm comparring is from kissing a lover and having sex with a lover. Not kissing parents and such, ugh I hate to always put 100% details... People always seem to twist what I'm saying.

Kissing and having sex with a lover, they're the same. They're both physical ways to show some love, imo.

I know not everyone agrees that it's to show love but from what I think of sex, well that's what it means to me. And kissing my lover means the same thing. The only difference is that one is even more physical and passionate. 

I think the people saying they are waiting for marriage is just their exuse because they are like this guy:

but condoms don't always work.

my older sister (she's 21 and still a virgin), her boyfriend was conceived when his mom was using birth control and his father wearing a condom, so anything is possible =]

Around the Network

Nope, was gone at the age of 16.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

ArtofAngels said:

I think the people saying they are waiting for marriage is just their exuse because they are like this guy:

Or they could practice a religion that preaches chastity.

I'm a Roman Catholic. :) 

lolita said:
iclim4 said:

sure they are similar in that definition, but a hug also fits in that category.
i, for example, have a tradition of kissing our elders on the cheek as a sign of respect, and my mom use to kiss me on the lips when i was a small child. going by your analogy ive been molested....

I agree sex is more passionate and romantic than a kiss.
though intercourse is a completely different practice than kissing.

It's from a different intention to kiss an elder or parents. What I'm comparring is from kissing a lover and having sex with a lover. They're the same. They're both physical ways to show some love, imo.

So hugging someone because you love him/her is the same as kissing that person and then having sex, since its a "physical way to show you love someone"?

why is it then that kisses and hugs have different intentions and sex only has your intention if they are all just an act to show mutual love?
why is it that i can kiss and hug my parents but i cant have sex with them,if i wanted to show them i love them mutually?

do you see where I am getting at?
they might all be similar in your mutual love definition but they are completely different practices..
a hug is different from a kiss, a kiss is different from intercourse, and intercourse is different from a hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

makingmusic476 said:
ArtofAngels said:

I am Roman Catholic too! ;)

Snesboy said:
makingmusic476 said:
ArtofAngels said:

I am Roman Catholic too! ;)

Hey, me too!... But I think I'm a more loose guy ;>