By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

havnt been a virgin since i was 23. :)

married her when i was 27 and we have three georgous kids.

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:

I think the people saying they are waiting for marriage is just their exuse because they are like this guy:

this is what i mean that Chastity morals making a complete 180 degree turn.
people are actually proud that they lost their virginity and look down at people who havent....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

yes I am, I never have played Playstation 3....

LOL

On topic... my first time was when I had 12 years Old... A long time ago... It was with my first girlfriend she was 13... we had sex everyday (up to 9 times a day) we were young and crazy...

My wife waited until we got married, she was 29...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Yo, I will stick anything female that walks

I am what you call the true []D [] []V[] []D

GO USA.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Snesboy said:
but condoms don't always work.

my older sister (she's 21 and still a virgin), her boyfriend was conceived when his mom was using birth control and his father wearing a condom, so anything is possible =]

You're right, anything is possible, but the scenario you described is about as likely as me getting run over by a truck tomorrow.  Yeah, it's possible I'll get run over by a truck tomorrow, but that's not going to stop me from getting in my car and going to the grocery store.

Around the Network

Yes

lolita said:

What I'm comparring is from kissing a lover and having sex with a lover. Not kissing parents and such, ugh I hate to always put 100% details... People always seem to twist what I'm saying.

Kissing and having sex with a lover, they're the same. They're both physical ways to show some love, imo.

I know not everyone agrees that it's to show love but from what I think of sex, well that's what it means to me. And kissing my lover means the same thing. The only difference is that one is even more physical and passionate. 

I agree having sex is another way to express love.

the umbrella for your similarities are way too broad.

this analogy might seem extreme, but it fits.

punching(kissing) someone is a physical way of showing you really hate someone.
stabbing(sex) is also a physical way of showing you really hate someone, the only difference is its more physical and violent.
they are both similar in that your showing you hate someone.

their are different kinds of punching(the same way as kissing) its doesnt necessarily mean you hate someone when you punch them, it could be tradition such as sparring in boxing(kissing parents and elders).

but stabbing someone in a sparring match is wrong.(same as having sex with your parents)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Yes I am, not to say I haven't had the chance... I actually had the chance at 12... I'm really glad I didn't listen to my 12 year old brain/hormones.

As far as being looked down on about being a virgin, the people I know and hang around with look up to it, one of my best friends said he wished he had the will power I did so it made me feel better, the only people around my age that I know that actually looks down upon it is the preps, jocks, and pretty much the immature idiots that are going out and getting their girlfriends pregnant, its funny Georgia is the #1 state for teen pregnancy and I live in the County that has the highest Teen pregnancy (with the population ratio, not the actual number but % of teens)

The girl I've fallen for has the same look on things I do, basically it's wait for the one you love, not saying wait till marriage, but if you truly love them you would eventually get married. Which she's kinda said it wouldn't be while shes still in High School but maybe in college, and she's going to go to the same college I'm transferring to ^_^, and I truly care about her so yay for me XD.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

It can be over-rated sometimes... so many people regret it... especially if it involves booze (muaha).

Numbers: Checker Players > Halo Players

Checkers Age and replayability > Halo Age and replayability

Therefore, Checkers > Halo

So, Checkers is a better game than Halo.

iclim4 said:
lolita said:

What I'm comparring is from kissing a lover and having sex with a lover. Not kissing parents and such, ugh I hate to always put 100% details... People always seem to twist what I'm saying.

Kissing and having sex with a lover, they're the same. They're both physical ways to show some love, imo.

I know not everyone agrees that it's to show love but from what I think of sex, well that's what it means to me. And kissing my lover means the same thing. The only difference is that one is even more physical and passionate.

I agree having sex is another way to express love.

the umbrella for your similarities are way too broad.

my analogy might seem extreme, but it fits.

punching someone is a physical way of showing you really hate someone.
stabbing is also a physical way of showing you really hate someone, except its more physical and violent.
they are both similar in that your showing you hate someone, but they are both different practices.

their are different kinds of punching(the same way as kissing) its doesnt necessarily mean you hate someone when you punch them, it could be tradition such as sparring in boxing.

but stabbing someone in a sparring match is wrong.(same as having sex with your parents)

Stabbing.  Talk about inuendo.