By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Entroper said:
Snesboy said:
but condoms don't always work.

my older sister (she's 21 and still a virgin), her boyfriend was conceived when his mom was using birth control and his father wearing a condom, so anything is possible =]

You're right, anything is possible, but the scenario you described is about as likely as me getting run over by a truck tomorrow. Yeah, it's possible I'll get run over by a truck tomorrow, but that's not going to stop me from getting in my car and going to the grocery store.

And if someone(his parents) tell a lie enough times they begin to believe it.  

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
As far as being looked down on about being a virgin, the people I know and hang around with look up to it, one of my best friends said he wished he had the will power I did so it made me feel better, the only people around my age that I know that actually looks down upon it is the preps, jocks, and pretty much the immature idiots that are going out and getting their girlfriends pregnant, its funny Georgia is the #1 state for teen pregnancy and I live in the County that has the highest Teen pregnancy (with the population ratio, not the actual number but % of teens)

Props.

Numbers: Checker Players > Halo Players

Checkers Age and replayability > Halo Age and replayability

Therefore, Checkers > Halo

So, Checkers is a better game than Halo.

pakidan101 said:
And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

Yes, very

I have those memories with me my whole life. Having shared something with a beautiful women is priceless, and each women is unique, you will never find her like again.

I feel blessed to have shared that time with all of them

I don't ever regret having sex with anyone, except Soriku, that was just weird.

Rab said:
pakidan101 said:
And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

Yes, very

I have those memories with me my whole life. Having shared something with a beautiful women is priceless, and each women is unique, you will never find her like again.

I feel blessed to have shared that time with all of them

Amen brother, AMEN!

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
lolita said:

What I'm comparring is from kissing a lover and having sex with a lover. Not kissing parents and such, ugh I hate to always put 100% details... People always seem to twist what I'm saying.

Kissing and having sex with a lover, they're the same. They're both physical ways to show some love, imo.

I know not everyone agrees that it's to show love but from what I think of sex, well that's what it means to me. And kissing my lover means the same thing. The only difference is that one is even more physical and passionate.

I agree having sex is another way to express love.

the umbrella for your similarities are way too broad.

my analogy might seem extreme, but it fits.

punching someone is a physical way of showing you really hate someone.
stabbing is also a physical way of showing you really hate someone, except its more physical and violent.
they are both similar in that your showing you hate someone, but they are both different practices.

their are different kinds of punching(the same way as kissing) its doesnt necessarily mean you hate someone when you punch them, it could be tradition such as sparring in boxing.

but stabbing someone in a sparring match is wrong.(same as having sex with your parents)

Stabbing.  Talk about inuendo.

shutup.... its hard thinking of analogies that could fit the circumstances okay? >.<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ArtofAngels said:
I don't ever regret having sex with anyone, except Soriku, that was just weird.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Where is my cookie picture....fuck it.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I'm married. Guess.

SW-5120-1900-6153

You may not be a virgin but you forsure dont get laid anymore.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

thetonestarr said:
I'm married. Guess.

Virgin?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?