By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ItsaMii said:
I am not touching this thread even with a 10 foot condom.

You mean...

Around the Network

nope lost it when i was 16 to a danm hot girl

-lost tears of kain

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

This is highly entertaining and educational. I've learned that Australians are more fun than a barrel full of dingos. I became a non-virgin in 1980 and the attitudes were a lot different back then.

Nope, but I was till nearly 19. Although why anyone would be proud to be a virgin is beyond me.

lol, this thread is too funny, I don't even want to and give a well thought out argument in case I were to change anyone's mind on the subject, since that's totally not my place.

Let me just let you virgins know a couple things.
Guys: You are not the studs you think you will be, you will not be some tantric love god the first time out and won't make her experience much more than a bored yawn
Girls: Ya, I'm sorry, but it's probably going to suck the first time out, guys don't know what they're doing for awhile :)

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
lolita said:

Exactly, for I see it that way... It's not worse than a kiss... Should we consider a kiss morally bad too, until after marriage?

@ GlingGling: I'm not the one who started to bring it up.

That is a poor analogy.
Intercourse is way different than a kiss.

Care to tell me why it's so different? It's both a way to show mutual love to each other physically, only the way to do it is different. Only extreamists see it as either reproduction or plain sex. I see it as showing how much I appreciate my man, with something even more passionate than a kiss. Now that's romance. <3

Not a virgin anymore, but wish I would have waited for my future wife. Oh well, we live and learn....props to those with the will power and values to wait.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Personally, I think sex is overrated. People make too much of a deal out of it. Both for good or for bad.

iclim4 said:

you might know several but im sure the majority of highschool people who have sex dont practice monogamy.

Then they need to use condoms.

about testing, would you care to elaborate? i cant seem to connect it to the topic at hand..

You can get tested to see if you have an STD.  If you plan on being monogamous, using the pill and no condom, you and your partner should be tested.

lolita said:
iclim4 said:

That is a poor analogy.
Intercourse is way different than a kiss.

Care to tell me why it's so different? It's both a way to show mutual love to each other physically, only the way to do it is different. Only extreamists see it as either reproduction or plain sex. I see it as showing how much I appreciate my man, with something even more passionate than a kiss. Now that's romance. <3

sure they are similar in that definition, but a hug also fits in that category.
i, for example, have a tradition of kissing our elders on the cheek as a sign of respect, and my mom use to kiss me on the lips when i was a small child. going by your analogy ive been molested....

I agree sex is more passionate and romantic than a kiss.
though intercourse is a completely different practice than kissing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?