By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
lolita said:
I had sex with someone I love but I'm not married to him. Does showing my love to someone I love oh-so-much send me to hell? ;

I'm not sure bringing religion into this will benefit the thread. 

Around the Network
Entroper said:
iclim4 said:
lolita said:

Why isn't it morally right? Is sex such an aweful thing? I mean you can think what you want but really I don't see what's wrong with it if you do it with someone you love, even unmarried.

@ Imagine everything you have ever done that is fun in your life. Now put a balloon over it. Is it fun anymore? No didn't think so. - Aaron Wayne Sword

Erm birth control pills... No need of the "balloon" anymore.

actually he also meant the balloon thing for STDs

Yeah, but testing and monogamy takes care of that.

you think most people who have sex at a young age especially in highschool practice monogamy?
most couples in highschool dont end up together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

cdude1034 said:

See, this is the problem with some people. They attempt to thrust their "moral" views on others. It's not just about being "fucking horny", for a lot of young people it's actually about expressing their love and passion for eachother. Why would you need to wait until marriage for that?

See, I would even take it a step further.  What's wrong with being horny and having some sex if you're not getting pregnant, transmitting STDs, or hurting anyone?

cdude1034 said:

See, this is the problem with some people. They attempt to thrust their "moral" views on others. It's not just about being "fucking horny", for a lot of young people it's actually about expressing their love and passion for eachother. Why would you need to wait until marriage for that?

Also, lolita is correct. Birth control for the win

Exactly, for I see it that way... It's not worse than a kiss... Should we consider a kiss morally bad too, until after marriage?

@ GlingGling: I'm not the one who started to bring it up.

iclim4 said:

you think most people who have sex at a young age especially in highschool practice monogamy?

Firstly, I know several people who had sex in high school, and they did practice monogamy.  Secondly, I said that monogamy and testing takes care of STDs.  I did not say that everyone who has sex at a young age will practice it.  If you're going to sleep with multiple partners, then you need to use condoms.

Around the Network
iclim4 said:

Snesboy said:

No. We should wait until we are married.

@iclim4 That is the way I try to look at it. But I am not perfect. I have found someone with the same morals as myself so no worries there =]

@lolita Sex is not an awful thing. In fact, it is a beautiful thing but only if you reserve it for the one you truly love. Also, I don't like the idea of birth control pills. Prevention of human life just bothers me. idk.

what happened to look at sex as a religion?
you should try not push your morals and beliefs unto others.

Oh I didn't mean to send off the vibe like that =] I was just making a statement of what I believe =]

Also, I suck at this kind of stuff. I am not good at defending myself =[

@lolita

No not as long as you know you made the right decision 

I had plenty of safe sex in high school with people that I was "in love" with. Of course, that was a long time ago and I have since realized that I wasn't really "in love".

I imagine that in 10 years from now I will think back on the sex I'm currently having and "realize I wasn't in love" all over again. I don't mind though, it's better than looking back in 10 years and regretting not acting on that "love" whether it was real or not.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

lolita said:

Exactly, for I see it that way... It's not worse than a kiss... Should we consider a kiss morally bad too, until after marriage?

@ GlingGling: I'm not the one who started to bring it up.

That is a poor analogy.
Intercourse is way different than a kiss.

about the religion thing i think you misunderstood my intent.
I meant that snesboy should view chastity morals as religion, i.e.
tolerate others belief even if its not the same as yours.
though if it came off rude the first time, i apologize, sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Entroper said:
iclim4 said:

you think most people who have sex at a young age especially in highschool practice monogamy?

Firstly, I know several people who had sex in high school, and they did practice monogamy.  Secondly, I said that monogamy and testing takes care of STDs.  I did not say that everyone who has sex at a young age will practice it.  If you're going to sleep with multiple partners, then you need to use condoms.

you might know several but im sure the majority of highschool people who have sex dont practice monogamy.
about testing, would you care to elaborate? i cant seem to connect it to the topic at hand..

I am not touching this thread even with a 10 foot condom.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."