By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
cdude1034 said:

Oh come off of it. Once you have sex you'll realize that it really wasn't that big of a deal to wait :- And if you're waiting for a supreme revelation after losing your virginity, prepare to be disappointed. Haha.

But seriously, the only truly good thing that comes from waiting is you don't have a chance to contract an STD or get someone pregnant, but even a condom takes care of that. 

from my side, I dont really expect waiting to pay off in dividends.
I do it as a moral and as respect for my future wife.
you'd be surprise to know that people have different views of sex.
not everyone looks at sex as just some sort of enjoyment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
Actually iclim4, society has pretty much lost most of its values.

I am a virgin at 17 and am proud of myself for it. But then again, who would want to have sex with a huge nerd?

Anyways, I could probably get laid if I really wanted too but to me, it's not morally right. People should practice self-control. Teenagers don't know how to think correctly since their frontal cortex's are not fully developed. Matter of fact, your brain is not fully developed until age 25.

In closing, why would people even have pre-marital sex? It's not morally right. Have these people been told otherwise or where they just really fucking horny and don't control themselves?

Self control?  Pfft.  It's all about instincts.

You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals...

Riot Of The Blood said:
Makingmusic, I bet Daphne rosen would change your mind in a heart beat.

There are many people that'd probably change my mind in a heartbeat, though rather unwillingly.  Luckily none of them are sitting right next to me putting their hand on my knee. >_>

Snesboy said:

I am a virgin at 17 and am proud of myself for it. But then again, who would want to have sex with a huge nerd?

Anyways, I could probably get laid if I really wanted too but to me, it's not morally right. People should practice self-control. Teenagers don't know how to think correctly since their frontal cortex's are not fully developed. Matter of fact, your brain is not fully developed until age 25.

In closing, why would people even have pre-marital sex? It's not morally right. Have these people been told otherwise or where they just really fucking horny and don't control themselves?

So, by your own logic, nothing you say can POSSIBLY be based on sound judgment, because your prefrontal cortex isn't developed. Don't be stupid; you just sound uppity and out of touch with reality when you say things like that.

If we're going to use basic biological information as basis for our arguments, consider the fact that we go through puberty SO THAT WE CAN REPRODUCE.

So we should wait until we're 25 to have sex because our brains aren't completely developed?

Please

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

cdude1034 said:
GooseGaws said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
pakidan101 said:
I'm a 20 year-old who had chances but refused to have sex before my marriage...heck, I started to feel guilty for even having a pre-marital relationship...so now I'm single, a virgin, and proud of it!

And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

It's a little thing called self-control. No one should be having sex in high school. Most people at that age are far too emotionally immature to understand the potential consequences of their actions.

Oh come off of it. Once you have sex you'll realize that it really wasn't that big of a deal to wait :- And if you're waiting for a supreme revelation after losing your virginity, prepare to be disappointed. Haha.

But seriously, the only truly good thing that comes from waiting is you don't have a chance to contract an STD or get someone pregnant, but even a condom takes care of that.

Imagine everything you have ever done that is fun in your life. Now put a balloon over it. Is it fun anymore? No didn't think so. - Aaron Wayne Sword

Around the Network
Snesboy said:

I wont really say "lost most values" it just changed.
Todays norm might be tomorrows taboo, "nothing is constant except change".
i guess were just old fashion.

If you want, try viewing peoples chastity values as a religion.
try to accept people who dont believe in your beliefs and look
for women that has the same beliefs as you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Snesboy said:

Why isn't it morally right? Is sex such an aweful thing? I mean you can think what you want but really I don't see what's wrong with it if you do it with someone you love, even unmarried.

@  Imagine everything you have ever done that is fun in your life. Now put a balloon over it. Is it fun anymore? No didn't think so. - Aaron Wayne Sword

Erm birth control pills... No need of the "balloon" anymore.

lolita said:

Why isn't it morally right? Is sex such an aweful thing? I mean you can think what you want but really I don't see what's wrong with it if you do it with someone you love, even unmarried.

@  Imagine everything you have ever done that is fun in your life. Now put a balloon over it. Is it fun anymore? No didn't think so. - Aaron Wayne Sword

Erm birth control pills... No need of the "balloon" anymore.

actually he also meant the balloon thing for STDs 

well...are you *is virgin*

blaydcor said:
Snesboy said:

So, by your own logic, nothing you say can POSSIBLY be based on sound judgment, because your prefrontal cortex isn't developed. Don't be stupid; you just sound uppity and out of touch with reality when you say things like that.

If we're going to use basic biological information as basis for our arguments, consider the fact that we go through puberty SO THAT WE CAN REPRODUCE.

So we should wait until we're 25 to have sex because our brains aren't completely developed?

Please

No. We should wait until we are married. @iclim4 That is the way I try to look at it. But I am not perfect. I have found someone with the same morals as myself so no worries there =] @lolita Sex is not an awful thing. In fact, it is a beautiful thing but only if you reserve it for the one you truly love. Also, I don't like the idea of birth control pills. Prevention of human life just bothers me. idk.