By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
--OkeyDokey-- said:
pakidan101 said:
I'm a 20 year-old who had chances but refused to have sex before my marriage...heck, I started to feel guilty for even having a pre-marital relationship...so now I'm single, a virgin, and proud of it!

And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

how could it not be worth it?

I don't understand how you can get through high school without at least having sex once. high school girls are so horny.

you say the word and they'll spread their legs just like that.

It's a little thing called self-control.  No one should be having sex in high school.  Most people at that age are far too emotionally immature to understand the potential consequences of their actions.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Yes. It's marriage or nothing for me. :)

heh? we have the same values.
ive had my chances, but i figured that girls who practically throw themselves at you are not worth it.
Id rather save myself for someone i truely love than give away something important to some cheap girl.
though self-control gets really hard sometimes.....

That's what I always thought when I was young =p.

But everybody knows what can happen if you love a girl so much and you are laying in bed....

The only thing that got me past highschool is my "No regrets its for the best" line i keep running thru my head.
 Im just hoping i dont mess up somehow...
though dont you find it weird that todays society actually look down on virgins?
people losing their virginity at an early age is pretty much normal now and most peoples first impression on 25 year old virgins are bad, like either theyre ugly or theyre awful at socializing which is why they cant get laid, when in truth its suppose to be a testament to the persons endurance and self control.
values about chastity made a comple 180 turn in todays society.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I am...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

I'm not a virgin, although in countless times I have lied and said I am.

I don't know why I lied sometimes, it's not that I'm ashamed of it, but in the company of people way more innocent than me, I guess I don't want to be judged as someone who is "unpure"

and I look very innocent. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
LISMDK said:
Yes, I don't really care though. I've had girls express their interests with me but they've been either jerks, sluts or idiots and I don't care to waste my time with them. I'd rather go out and have sex with a nice, caring intelligent and none slutty girl. Plus I don't get out to much, cause I'm to busy playing guitar and video games.

First part is nice, second, you need a little more of balance...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
xbebop said:
Virgin. It would be nice to say that I have willingly abstained from it, but honestly, i'm just unlucky.

Clue: My nickname among my friends is "Mr. Almost"

I was the same way for a while.  Once my high school girlfriend and I felt like we were ready, we never seemed to get enough time alone together to go for it.  Then I moved off to college... to make a VERY long and complicated story short, we broke up.  Interestingly enough, I did end up losing my virginity with her a few years later (without us getting back together -- I told you it was complicated).

GooseGaws said:

It's a little thing called self-control. No one should be having sex in high school. Most people at that age are far too emotionally immature to understand the potential consequences of their actions.

Maybe most people you knew in high school. I knew quite a few responsible teenagers who had a lot of very safe sex in high school.

IMO, people in the US are way too uptight about sex.  If sex were seen as a normal adolescent experience, then adolescents would feel more comfortable talking about it with people they trust, and they would be more likely to be responsible about having it. 

makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Yes. It's marriage or nothing for me. :)

heh? we have the same values.
ive had my chances, but i figured that girls who practically throw themselves at you are not worth it.
Id rather save myself for someone i truely love than give away something important to some cheap girl.
though self-control gets really hard sometimes.....

Lol, I was looking through your profile, and it paints quite a different picture. :P

Also, when are you gonna acept my friend request? *cries*

hahaha yeah i talk like a pervert most of the time. I noticed it tends to lighten the mood during conversations.
and its always there to provide a good laugh. XD
Dont worry about me though, i know how take things seriously when needed. ^^

about the friends request..... yeah i refused it >.< im sorry
i accumulated like 10 friend requests that day, so I figured id refuse all since I got them due to that little trick in the friends thread.

I sent you and totalwar friend requests after i refused all,
but the site just claimed that youre already in my friends list and refused to send an invitation.
I pm'd ioi about the bug yesterday morning but i didnt receive a response yet....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

FJ-Warez said:
LISMDK said:
Yes, I don't really care though. I've had girls express their interests with me but they've been either jerks, sluts or idiots and I don't care to waste my time with them. I'd rather go out and have sex with a nice, caring, intelligent and none slutty girl. Plus I don't get out to much, cause I'm to busy playing guitar and video games.

I really do need to get out a bit more but guitar is my life and my passion and I'm not gonna sacrifice any precise playing time. It's one of the few things I actually care about in this world. 

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
LISMDK said:
FJ-Warez said:
LISMDK said:
Yes, I don't really care though. I've had girls express their interests with me but they've been either jerks, sluts or idiots and I don't care to waste my time with them. I'd rather go out and have sex with a nice, caring, intelligent and none slutty girl. Plus I don't get out to much, cause I'm to busy playing guitar and video games.

I really do need to get out a bit more but guitar is my life and my passion and I'm not gonna sacrifice any precise playing time. It's one of the few things I actually care about in this world.

Guitar ftw.  I practice while posting here. 

I'm often bailing on my friends so I can have more time to practice. They hate me for it.  And then they get pissed when I beat them in Guitar Hero, lol.