By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
Yes. It's marriage or nothing for me. :)

heh? we have the same values.
ive had my chances, but i figured that girls who practically throw themselves at you are not worth it.
Id rather save myself for someone i truely love than give away something important to some cheap girl.
though self-control gets really hard sometimes.....

Lol, I was looking through your profile, and it paints quite a different picture. :P

Also, when are you gonna acept my friend request? *cries*

hahaha yeah i talk like a pervert most of the time. I noticed it tends to lighten the mood during conversations.
and its always there to provide a good laugh. XD
Dont worry about me though, i know how take things seriously when needed. ^^

about the friends request..... yeah i refused it >.< im sorry
i accumulated like 10 friend requests that day, so I figured id refuse all since I got them due to that little trick in the friends thread.

I sent you and totalwar friend requests after i refused all,
but the site just claimed that youre already in my friends list and refused to send an invitation.
I pm'd ioi about the bug yesterday morning but i never got a response....

How about this, pm me your PSN id instead. :P

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
LISMDK said:
FJ-Warez said:
LISMDK said:
Yes, I don't really care though. I've had girls express their interests with me but they've been either jerks, sluts or idiots and I don't care to waste my time with them. I'd rather go out and have sex with a nice, caring, intelligent and none slutty girl. Plus I don't get out to much, cause I'm to busy playing guitar and video games.

First part is nice, second, you need a little more of balance...

I really do need to get out a bit more but guitar is my life and my passion and I'm not gonna sacrifice any precise playing time. It's one of the few things I actually care about in this world.

Guitar ftw. I practice while posting here.

I'm often bailing on my friends so I can have more time to practice. They hate me for it. And then they get pissed when I beat them in Guitar Hero, lol.

I do that often too, as a matter a fact I'm doing that now. Strange that I play guitar well yet i kinda suck at guitar hero even though I play it regularly.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
GooseGaws said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
pakidan101 said:
I'm a 20 year-old who had chances but refused to have sex before my marriage...heck, I started to feel guilty for even having a pre-marital relationship...so now I'm single, a virgin, and proud of it!

And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

It's a little thing called self-control. No one should be having sex in high school. Most people at that age are far too emotionally immature to understand the potential consequences of their actions.

Oh come off of it. Once you have sex you'll realize that it really wasn't that big of a deal to wait :-\ And if you're waiting for a supreme revelation after losing your virginity, prepare to be disappointed. Haha.

But seriously, the only truly good thing that comes from waiting is you don't have a chance to contract an STD or get someone pregnant, but even a condom takes care of that. 

Currently playing: Civ 6

$100 says all the clueless parents of people in this thread are lurking and looking for information.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

makingmusic476 said:

How about this, pm me your PSN id instead. :P

deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Actually iclim4, society has pretty much lost most of its values.

I am a virgin at 17 and am proud of myself for it. But then again, who would want to have sex with a huge nerd?

Anyways, I could probably get laid if I really wanted too but to me, it's not morally right. People should practice self-control. Teenagers don't know how to think correctly since their frontal cortex's are not fully developed. Matter of fact, your brain is not fully developed until age 25.

In closing, why would people even have pre-marital sex? It's not morally right. Have these people been told otherwise or where they just really fucking horny and don't control themselves?

Entroper said:
GooseGaws said:

It's a little thing called self-control. No one should be having sex in high school. Most people at that age are far too emotionally immature to understand the potential consequences of their actions.

Maybe most people you knew in high school. I knew quite a few responsible teenagers who had a lot of very safe sex in high school.

IMO, people in the US are way too uptight about sex. If sex were seen as a normal adolescent experience, then adolescents would feel more comfortable talking about it with people they trust, and they would be more likely to be responsible about having it.

I suppose I may be "old-fashioned", but I think that sex should be viewed as an extension of love, not just something people do to "have a good time".  A person who is high-school age has generally not yet fully developed as a person, and is unable to comprehend the depth of such a concept and how it may affect them as they age and their life brings change.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

cdude1034 said:
GooseGaws said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
pakidan101 said:
I'm a 20 year-old who had chances but refused to have sex before my marriage...heck, I started to feel guilty for even having a pre-marital relationship...so now I'm single, a virgin, and proud of it!

And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

Oh come off of it. Once you have sex you'll realize that it really wasn't that big of a deal to wait :- And if you're waiting for a supreme revelation after losing your virginity, prepare to be disappointed. Haha.

But seriously, the only truly good thing that comes from waiting is you don't have a chance to contract an STD or get someone pregnant, but even a condom takes care of that.

Um... let's just say I haven't been in high school for quite some time.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

LISMDK said:
makingmusic476 said:
LISMDK said:
FJ-Warez said:
LISMDK said:
Yes, I don't really care though. I've had girls express their interests with me but they've been either jerks, sluts or idiots and I don't care to waste my time with them. I'd rather go out and have sex with a nice, caring, intelligent and none slutty girl. Plus I don't get out to much, cause I'm to busy playing guitar and video games.

First part is nice, second, you need a little more of balance...

I really do need to get out a bit more but guitar is my life and my passion and I'm not gonna sacrifice any precise playing time. It's one of the few things I actually care about in this world.

Guitar ftw. I practice while posting here.

I'm often bailing on my friends so I can have more time to practice. They hate me for it. And then they get pissed when I beat them in Guitar Hero, lol.

I do that often too, as a matter a fact I'm doing that now. Strange that I play guitar well yet i kinda suck at guitar hero even though I play it regularly.

I rarely play GH.  I only played GH regularly during Spring semester last year at LSU, because my roomate bought it.  I mostly played Thunderhorse. ^^

Of course, I always whoopedmy roomates ass.  :P  Most of the people I knew sucked at it because their hands would start hurting.  Wimps.

Makingmusic, I bet Daphne rosen would change your mind in a heart beat.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!