By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pakidan101 said:
I'm a 20 year-old who had chances but refused to have sex before my marriage...heck, I started to feel guilty for even having a pre-marital relationship...so now I'm single, a virgin, and proud of it!

And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

how could it not be worth it?

I don't understand how you can get through high school without at least having sex once. high school girls are so horny.

you say the word and they'll spread their legs just like that.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Yes. It's marriage or nothing for me. :)

Same here.

..and I'm 24! Probably 2nd oldest person still holding the v-card here

makingmusic476 said:

heh? we have the same values.
ive had my chances, but i figured that girls who practically throw themselves at you are not worth it.
Id rather save myself for someone i truely love than give away something important to some cheap girl.
though self-control gets really hard sometimes.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Lost it a few weeks before my 16th birthday. Them was some good times.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

epsilon72 said:
makingmusic476 said:

Same here.

..and I'm 24! Probably 2nd oldest person still holding the v-card here

who's the oldest?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

ive had my chances, but i figured that girls who practically throw themselves at you are not worth it.
Id rather save myself for someone i truely love than give away something important to some cheap girl.

That's what I always thought when I was young =p.

But everybody knows what can happen if you love a girl so much and you are laying in bed....

It's not worth it if you work at a daycare like me...

No, I haven't, but I'd rather not unless I was prepared to have enough money to support another human being. I don't want sex out of joy or feeling, but for giving new life, so sorry :(

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

ive had my chances, but i figured that girls who practically throw themselves at you are not worth it.
Id rather save myself for someone i truely love than give away something important to some cheap girl.

Lol, I was looking through your profile, and it paints quite a different picture. :P

Also, when are you gonna accept my friend request? *cries*

Virgin. It would be nice to say that I have willingly abstained from it, but honestly, i'm just unlucky.

Clue: My nickname among my friends is "Mr. Almost"

Yes, I don't really care though. I've had girls express their interests with me but they've been either sluts, bitchs or idiots and I don't care to waste my time with them. I'd rather go out and have sex with a nice, caring intelligent and none slutty girl. Plus I don't get out to much, cause I'm to busy playing guitar and video games.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music