By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Yeap... kinda, oh well maybe... but I like to think that I am... I really don´t know, but I hope I am, thats what I want...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Maybe yes, maybe no... Up to you to try to find if I am.

What would a 22 yrs old guy and a 18 yrs old girl do in the same bed?

^______^

So the answer to this just depends if you know who and how I am.

I'm a 20 year-old who had chances but refused to have sex before my marriage...heck, I started to feel guilty for even having a pre-marital relationship...so now I'm single, a virgin, and proud of it!

And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

lolita said:
Maybe yes, maybe no... Up to you to try to find if I am.

What would a 22 yrs old guy and a 18 yrs old girl do in the same bed?

^______^

So the answer to this just depends if you know who and how I am.

=p Euhm...*Hugging* little sweet kisses ^^''?

Around the Network

Yes. It's marriage or nothing for me. :)

DMeisterJ said:
@ blaydcor

LOL
i'm glad you could tell i was kidding, i hate when people don't realize i'm joking so i come off as a complete asshole 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

pakidan101 said:
I'm a 20 year-old who had chances but refused to have sex before my marriage...heck, I started to feel guilty for even having a pre-marital relationship...so now I'm single, a virgin, and proud of it!

And for those who lost it when you were young....do you guys/gals believe it was worth it in the end?

Oh hell yes!

pakidan101 said:

Edit: What montana said...

It is not a crime to not be a virgin anymore.

Oh well statying a virgin can also be very romantic in a kind of way =p.

If my ex girlfriends didn't wanted to have Sex I would not probably have done it but if you are in bed and the girls wants it....It will be a hell of time to say no..

Nope, several times over.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom