By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - As if we needed more dev confirmation that the PS4 is over 40% more powerful than Xbone

TheSting said:

Was this ignorant shit said about the $600+ console?  

Yes, infact that was the soul reason why people said the ps3 sold as much as it did in its early years

Around the Network

always "who has the bigger dick"

Max King of the Wild said:
TheSting said:

Was this ignorant shit said about the $600+ console?  

Yes, infact that was the soul reason why people said the ps3 sold as much as it did in its early years

So what's the problem now? It still sold out and I'm sure ppl still had fun on it. 

The T.M.I scale was implemented long ago to assure that each and every American could accurately measure their junk.

Straight-forward measurements of a penis size don't really matter. What does matter is:
(Length x Diameter) + (Weight/Girth) all divided by the angle of the tip squared.

This formula gives you the adjusted penis size or T.M.I

The national average of an adjusted penis size is currently 1.5 inches.

However, there has been much dispute as to the correct formula for calculating adjusted penis size. Doctor of sexuality and behaviour, Rebecca Turnade believes the formula to be:

(Length x Girth / Angle of shaft) / (Mass / Width).

This formula has since been the 100% proven accurate formula.

Recent studies have shown there to be a direct correlation between anger and T.M.I

Anger = (Length x Width / Mass ^2 - Shaft Angle) + YAW
Randy has a penis that is 4.4 inches in length
Its angle is 32 degrees
Its flaccid girth is 1 inch in diameter
His balls are 7cm from the base
Randy notes that the drift of his penis is 4cm to penis right, and its dead weight is 4.5kg
Randy has an adjusted penis size of 6.3 inches. Randy's length is 4.4 inches but his T.M.I (adjusted length) is 6.3

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

the-pi-guy said:
TheSting said:

Was this ignorant shit said about the $600+ console? Or just care you don't favor MS? 

PS3 and Xbox 360 were very different systems, so there's no comparision for PS360 and PS4One.  For the most part, barring a few features the PS4 and Xbox One are the same.  PS3 and Xbox 360 were very different and at the time of launch PS3 for 600$ was a very good deal, most blu ray players by Sony at the time were about 1000$.  So 1000$ Blu ray player + 400$ system for 600$+ backwards compatibility (at the time) == very good deal.  So try better to make a compelling argument in your favor.  

1st who cares what the next person buys because this guy is obviously trying to sway someone not to buy the Xbox. 

You call it a good deal which is opinion. What about all the people who just wanted a video game system(like some are arguing now lol)not the drive in there to up the cost? 

Around the Network
Kane1389 said:
TheHunt3r_Orion shard d:
That's exactly the thing. Why are they waiting? They should just talk already right? They can talk already. Or can they? Heavy rumor has it that MS has a nondisclosure agreement with AMD. That agreement ends when AMD talks on September 25th. The next day, MS VP Phil Harrison is at Eurogamer holding a developer conference streamed on Youtube. Hugest coincidence in gaming or maybe, just maybe something is there.

Microsoft scheduled their Eurogamer conference months before AMD even mentioned anything about new technology (I think i was sometime in April). You sir, are trying too hard. 

while i think it's fake i can play along.  try this on for size.  so microsoft supposed to have this secret amd chip.  dont you think if that was the case amd and microsoft would know each other schedules?   you are trying just as hard

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67171116?page=3

See anything interesting about the third poster on this page?

Props to dd_bwest for finding it.

tres said:
Kane1389 said:
TheHunt3r_Orion shard d:
That's exactly the thing. Why are they waiting? They should just talk already right? They can talk already. Or can they? Heavy rumor has it that MS has a nondisclosure agreement with AMD. That agreement ends when AMD talks on September 25th. The next day, MS VP Phil Harrison is at Eurogamer holding a developer conference streamed on Youtube. Hugest coincidence in gaming or maybe, just maybe something is there.

Microsoft scheduled their Eurogamer conference months before AMD even mentioned anything about new technology (I think i was sometime in April). You sir, are trying too hard. 

while i think it's fake i can play along.  try this on for size.  so microsoft supposed to have this secret amd chip.  dont you think if that was the case amd and microsoft would know each other schedules?   you are trying just as hard

I don't understand the word you just said

HAS 5.1 TERAFLOPS WORTH OF GPU POWER.

RUNS KILLER INSTINCT AT 720P.

RUNS DEAD RISING 3 AT SUB-30FPS.

lol that's just nonsense, Killer Instinct looks current gen aside from the particle effects and Dead Rising 3 isn't that impressive.

NYCrysis said:
Zappykins said:
NYCrysis said:

2005... most of Sony's big management from that era is long gone. This is Sony's era of Kaz. He's changing the politics of the company and making a vast array of changes. They seem to be done with mismanagement and scandals for the most part.

Actually, the made up reviewers Sony Picture had been going on for years, that's just when a lawsuit was settled. Most of the lower people just get moved up to higher management once they find someone to pin it on.

Here is one from 2002 that was just in the state of Connecticut.   http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/1870618.stm

2002? Just give up holy shit SMH Like I said again Sony's culture as a whole is changed. Sony hasn't been involved in frivolous suits since geohotz and ever since 2011 they haven't done much in the name of anti consumer. Right as of now Sony has been innovating and turning heads with their new products. Kaz is doing things right.

Well, I would hope you are right, but from their actions, sure seems the culture is still there.  Look at how they messed up the HD disk format and causing yet another format war.  Like they did in the VHS/Beta days.  Sure, they have changed, changed the logo from a PS3 to a PS4, that's some change right there.  And hopefully, a few executives even changed their underwear.

Yes, yes, turning heads with that massive piece of innovation called the 'PlayStation4 Eye.'   Doesn't look like anything anyone else has made.  They even say it might have 'voice recognition.' Clearly, nobody had ever done that on a Video Game Console before.

Can't wait till they add feedback triggers and talk how they innovated that.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!