By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Miley Cyrus at 2013 VMA, WTF ???

Guess I am they only one that likes the new Miley. She was cute as a kid, but the whole image just seemed so fake. This may be a little on the extreme of the other side, but I think it is more in line with who she wants to be. Also, wish more girls had this body, she is the ideal women to me.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network

No fap.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

At first, I thought Madonna had let herself go.

She honestly seems desperate, i find it childish

blkfish92 said:

Michael J. Fox is infinitely cooler than her!

I'd do him.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
She used to be gorgeous when she had the long brown hair.

Her new look is a massive downgrade.

This. I'm not sure bu, it's like she's trying to compete with the likes of Lady Gaga and Rhianna. She's taken the wrong turn and should have just tried to be herself.

Not that I really listen to pop msic anyway. I'm in my early 20's and already see it as rubbish.. For the most part. There are exceptions.

And Maxim magazine picked her as NUMBER 1 for their hottest 100 women of 2013. Wow.

holy shit, they were right!!!

Chevinator123 said:

holy shit, they were right!!!

awesome video

She has become quite the train wreck.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.