By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamecube Originals: The greatest hits come to Wii

LOL and people are still being fooled... HAHAHA....

More cats!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
it would have been more believable if you didn't list all 642 games.... but very good effort none the less.

I will admit though, it would be great if they did re-release some of the games that are harder to find. For example, FE9 is ~$45 on e-bay/amazon.

Precisely. I want people to get the point that Nintendo has had PR silence about BC and yet have the best by far of any "next-generation" console. Buy GC games. Play them on your Wii.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Haha...I didn't notice the list of 642 games...duh. Nintendo would never release more than a few out at a time if they ever did this sort of thing...and it is pretty weird to put a GC game on a Wii DVD, when they could just keep the GC disc form...

Nice prank anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i applaud nintendo, as long as they don't charge more than $20 i'm happy.. i'll finally pick up Pikmin :)

Ehm what the hell, I've just been buying Gamecube games to play on my US WII, what does that mean, I bought them too soon?! Does this mean you can save those games on the hard-drive instead of on a Gamecube memory-card? *confused*

"All major stores internationally have announced immediate availibility."

Not true, have checked CDuniverse, Ebgames, Gamestop, no WII Gamecube game to be find. Still the old stuff.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Hmmm. I was wondering why make Another RE4 for wii THE CAKE IS FAKE!!!

Right now it's an 11-5 lead to Ignorance. Looks like Intelligence is the underdog this game.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

nordlead said:
it would have been more believable if you didn't list all 642 games.... but very good effort none the less.

I will admit though, it would be great if they did re-release some of the games that are harder to find. For example, FE9 is ~$45 on e-bay/amazon.

Oh, really? SO it wasn't just EB hosing me on the price.

$45 was worth it, anyway.

And I also wouldn't mind seeing some of these GC games get republished. There are a few holes in my collection that need to be filled.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Hehe, now we watch the thread and see how many fall for it...even as I type an obvious sentence like this. It's FAKE!

But yeah...it would be nice if Nintendo released some classics under the Wii banner as a GC classic or something like that...the problem is it's simply hard to find some games because production has stopped and whatnot. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

according to rol, this is a joke thread.. and i fell for it... oh well disregard my last post... i'll still search for pikmin :(