By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About Twenty Companies Including Sega Made a Bid on Atlus, 20 Billion Yen Offered

Come on Sony!! I need me some more Persona games!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Saga!! What are they going to have sonic as one of the monsters in a Shin Megami Tensei game.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
-I want Nintendo to buy them.
Just to see the meltdown coming from it...
-Do it Nintendo!
Just for that... :)

I know, right?!

I would love Sony to buy them and cancel the shit out of FExSMT just to see the meltdowns

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

brendude13 said:
What's so bad about Sega?

Some people say it's bad because they don't localize certain games. And that would be bad for Atlus

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

PullusPardus said:
whoever wins, we will lose.

Truest statement in this thread.

Also, please not SEGA. We won't get anything localized and we won't get any sequel (I'll never forget what you did to RoF, SEGA).
Though, trash companies like SE or Capcom could be even worse.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Sony is the best choice.

Creative freedom.

Tell that to studio liverpool.

Nem said:
Carl2291 said:
Sony is the best choice.

Creative freedom.

Tell that to studio liverpool.

Tell that to SCE who isn't in the shape to buy anyone right now, anyway..

Xen said:

Also, please not SEGA. We won't get anything localized and we won't get any sequel (I'll never forget what you did to RoF, SEGA).

I wonder if Square Enix would force them to put all their games on mobile.

Or if Capcom would make them have "on-disc" DLC for all their games and have them make 20 remakes of each title.

...What a horrible future...

My money is on Gungho.. they already picked up Grasshopper and released Sine Mora on iOS... Atlus games on Mobile would be a real good fit..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NintendoPie said:
Xen said:

I wonder if Square Enix would force them to put all their games on mobile.

Or if Capcom would make them have "on-disc" DLC for all their games and have them make 20 remakes of each title.

...What a horrible future...

Shin Remakey Tensei

Persona 3 FES Mega Turbo Alpha Bonus but still not really the last edition, but you will still buy me

Devil Survivor Airborne Milking

Shin Megami Tensei: The bad third person shooter

Capcom: let's show a  bunch of good ideas, then cancel them all

god. please not either of those two.