By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - About Twenty Companies Including Sega Made a Bid on Atlus, 20 Billion Yen Offered

juste hope not sega, most game not comming around.... when i think at valkyria chronicle 3...... just hate sega.

Around the Network

I don't care at this point. I just want to be able to play persona on a playstation platform. So 3rd party is best for everyone.

Mmmfishtacos said:
I don't care at this point.

Okay, then. Capcom!

Anything but Nintendo.

Mmmfishtacos said:
I don't care at this point. I just want to be able to play persona on a playstation platform. So 3rd party is best for everyone.

Sure, let's give them to EA. Or maybe to Square Enix, the Atlus franchises needs to get their mobile fix. 

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Anything but Nintendo.

or any first party imo

What a horrible situation, Atlus is one of my most beloved companies. I love their Megami Tensei series I really like them . I hope they can keep doing the same awesome games...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

gooch_destroyer said:
brendude13 said:
Anything but Nintendo.

or any first party imo

Sony would be ideal for me, but not fair for people who don't own PS consoles.

Agreed, 3rd party is the best way.

With the acquisition of Altus I presume it comes with the IPs. Good luck to whoever bought them.

Hmm, pie.

It'll be interesting to see the outcome. If Nintendo actually ends up buying them, I'll laugh.