By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

arcane_chaos said:
Max King of the Wild said:

Again, someone without facts commenting on this... he didn't pursue against the advice of 911 operator. the operator was asking questions like "do you know where he is now?" and zimmerman started to follow him. When the operator said "we don't need you to do that" zimmerman said "okay" then the operator asked "do you want to meet with the officer" and zimmerman said "yes have him call me and I will tell him where I am."

and excactly how is that not agianst the advice given by the 911 operator? she(I believe it was a she) said we don't need to to do that; following Travyon and he does it anyway, the juror who spoke to ABC said the exact same thing...I guess it a matter of how you interpret it/

and not to be snarky but really, someone without the facts? were you apart of the Prosecution/Defense team or a Juror who hasn't come out yet? unless you got the evidence first-hand then your in the same boat I am.

It was a he. And you can't go against something when there isnt anything to go against. He was already following Martin when the 911 dispatcher suggested it AND after he suggested it Zimmerman said Okay. He didn't do it anyway... where the fuck are you getting your information from? Oh wait main stream media who portrayed him as a racist because he said "fucking coons" (even though the prosecution even said he said fucking punks)

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:

how can you call a goverment attorney low budget? It was a special prosecuter brought in specifically for this, and they spent loads of time effort to keep lots of facts about martin out of the trial..   and it wasnt that he was unprepared, it was that it was a crappy witness who not matter what you asked would have helped the defense.  Plus they have to keep the questions in line with what is admissable in court.

They were screwed from the start. The police never even charged Zimmerman. You think they would even co operate properly with the prosecutor and admit they were not doing their job properly? We all heard the 911 tapes with him disobeying the dispatcher's instructions to stay put then whispering to himself "they always get away". There was enough evidence to charge him with manslaughter (heck a kid got stalked and died). 

wow you need to go back and look at how the evidence in the trial got handled.  Zimmermans defense didnt get vast portions of it until just before the trial, and had to send requests over and over for it.  The entire way they got the run around and the judge allowed character information about zimmerman, but said anything about TM was off limits.  He was getting off via appeal no matter what for how bias the judge was.  There was no evidence at all that shows zimmerman starting the altercation.  The 911 operator didnt say stay in,they said "we dont need you to" as he was already out of the damn car.  and by "they always get away"  was the string of burglaries that no one was caught for.  The cops never charged him because when they arrived on scene they used their experience and training to determine it was self defense.

lets go through step by step,   TM walks home from the store. Not a crime.  GZ sees him and thinks is suspicious so calls police. Not a crime.  GZ gets out of the car to give police more information. Not a crime.  TM attacks GZ and smashes his skull into a concrete side walk.  This is aggravated assualt.  GZ shoots TM.  Thats called self defense.

TM wasnt some young kid, he was an aging teenager.  and When i was an aging teenager, i know i hell of alot of kids at school who would attack someone older.  The was taller then GZ and in better shape, and had bragged about being a good fighter.  GZ's personal trainer called GZ a little bitch

So TM starts the altercation? Lmao this is hilarious. How the hell is someone bragging about something not related to the incident evidence? How come GZ violent past is not used as evidence? Who the hell cares who was bigger or was in better shape? How is that concrete evidence that Trayvon started the altercation? Also someone can claim self defense and still get manslaughter (which this clearly was).

DD_Bwest said:

wow you need to go back and look at how the evidence in the trial got handled.  Zimmermans defense didnt get vast portions of it until just before the trial, and had to send requests over and over for it.  The entire way they got the run around and the judge allowed character information about zimmerman, but said anything about TM was off limits.  He was getting off via appeal no matter what for how bias the judge was.  There was no evidence at all that shows zimmerman starting the altercation.  The 911 operator didnt say stay in,they said "we dont need you to" as he was already out of the damn car.  and by "they always get away"  was the string of burglaries that no one was caught for.  The cops never charged him because when they arrived on scene they used their experience and training to determine it was self defense.

lets go through step by step,   TM walks home from the store. Not a crime.  GZ sees him and thinks is suspicious so calls police. Not a crime.  GZ gets out of the car to give police more information. Not a crime.  TM attacks GZ and smashes his skull into a concrete side walk.  This is aggravated assualt.  GZ shoots TM.  Thats called self defense.

TM wasnt some young kid, he was an aging teenager.  and When i was an aging teenager, i know i hell of alot of kids at school who would attack someone older.  he was taller then GZ and in better shape, and had bragged about being a good fighter.  GZ's personal trainer called GZ a little bitch

The prosecutor was so bad he might be disbarred with the way he handled the evidence. (because thats the only possible way he had a sliver of a chance to get a conviction)

keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:
keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:

how can you call a goverment attorney low budget? It was a special prosecuter brought in specifically for this, and they spent loads of time effort to keep lots of facts about martin out of the trial..   and it wasnt that he was unprepared, it was that it was a crappy witness who not matter what you asked would have helped the defense.  Plus they have to keep the questions in line with what is admissable in court.

They were screwed from the start. The police never even charged Zimmerman. You think they would even co operate properly with the prosecutor and admit they were not doing their job properly? We all heard the 911 tapes with him disobeying the dispatcher's instructions to stay put then whispering to himself "they always get away". There was enough evidence to charge him with manslaughter (heck a kid got stalked and died). 

TM wasnt some young kid, he was an aging teenager.  and When i was an aging teenager, i know i hell of alot of kids at school who would attack someone older.  The was taller then GZ and in better shape, and had bragged about being a good fighter.  GZ's personal trainer called GZ a little bitch

So TM starts the altercation? Lmao this is hilarious. How the hell is someone bragging about something not related to the incident evidence? How come GZ violent past is not used as evidence? Who the hell cares who was bigger or was in better shape? How is that concrete evidence that Trayvon started the altercation? Also someone can claim self defense and still get manslaughter (which this clearly was).

yes all the evidence, and the 6 jurors agree that TM did start the altercation.  And i love your reasoning that its alright to exclude TM's past violence, attempts to buy a gun and drug use.  But its okay to include Gz's police training and other evidence relating to his character.  TM was 100 yards from his house, and over 40 yards from zimmerman when zimmerman lost sight of him.  4 minutes later the altercation began.   He could have just went home, but he didnt. He turned around and went after GZ. 

but actually you know what im done with you. youve already proven to be so ignorant to the facts you thought it was tried by tm's defense attorney and called it low budget. I dont trust that you would be able to go back over evidence and make a reasonable conclusion and i dont wanna get worked up explaining basic facts to someone who can grasp it.  Go back to believing what you want in your own little world because in the end. the jury got it right and an innocent man is left to pick up whats left of his life.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:
keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:

Yes, all evidnece points to TM starting it and GZ ending it. Bragging about wanting a rematch with someone because "they didn't bleed enough" just is background to what type of person TM was. It clearly shows the more likely scenario is he started the fight. And by GZ violent past? LOL you mean when a plain clothed officer harrassed his buddy without identifying himself as an officer and GZ pushed him away from his friend? Thats called loyalty. Someone Id like to be in my corner. You know the guy who pulls a family from an overturned vehicle. The kind of guy who gets charges against a police officer for abusing a homeless black male. The guy who mentors low income families. Not some drug abusing thug who steals jewlry and starts fights

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:
keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:

yes all the evidence, and the 6 jurors agree that TM did start the altercation.  And i love your reasoning that its alright to exclude TM's past violence, attempts to buy a gun and drug use.  But its okay to include Gz's police training and other evidence relating to his character.  TM was 100 yards from his house, and over 40 yards from zimmerman when zimmerman lost sight of him.  4 minutes later the altercation began.   He could have just went home, but he didnt. He turned around and went after GZ. 

but actually you know what im done with you. youve already proven to be so ignorant to the facts you thought it was tried by tm's defense attorney and called it low budget. I dont trust that you would be able to go back over evidence and make a reasonable conclusion and i dont wanna get worked up explaining basic facts to someone who can grasp it.  Go back to believing what you want in your own little world because in the end. the jury got it right and an innocent man is left to pick up whats left of his life.

I will understand if you are done. I never tried to erase TM past it was actually you trying to ignore GZ past. All i stated was if TM past is concrete evidence to something unrelated how the hell is GM violent past ignored? I even state twice in this very same thread "A man with a violent past killed a kid with a violent past" Its manslaughter any way you look at it and if you want to bring up TM past as evidence please bring up GM past as evidence also.

Trayvon and Zimmerman are both not saints. Zimmerman has a past with cops, so I don't know why certain people are trying to fight for one side or the other. Zimmerman has been in trouble for provoking cops before, so what, one could say he's an instigator based on that. Truthfully, no one knows what happens and the only testimony we had was Zimmermans, so basically that case was a stalemate any way you slice it. It's a tall order to be able to prove second degree murder without witnesses.

arcane_chaos said:

Again, someone without facts commenting on this... he didn't pursue against the advice of 911 operator. the operator was asking questions like "do you know where he is now?" and zimmerman started to follow him. When the operator said "we don't need you to do that" zimmerman said "okay" then the operator asked "do you want to meet with the officer" and zimmerman said "yes have him call me and I will tell him where I am."

and excactly how is that not agianst the advice given by the 911 operator? she(I believe it was a she) said we don't need to to do that; following Travyon and he does it anyway, the juror who spoke to ABC said the exact same thing...I guess it a matter of how you interpret it/

and not to be snarky but really, someone without the facts? were you apart of the Prosecution/Defense team or a Juror who hasn't come out yet? unless you got the evidence first-hand then your in the same boat I am.

It was a he. And you can't go against something when there isnt anything to go against. He was already following Martin when the 911 dispatcher suggested it AND after he suggested it Zimmerman said Okay. He didn't do it anyway... where the fuck are you getting your information from? Oh wait main stream media who portrayed him as a racist because he said "fucking coons" (even though the prosecution even said he said fucking punks)

woah why don't you bring you tone down, and exactly where are you getting you information? like I said before, were you apart of the defense/prosectution/jurors? if not then YOU'RE IN THE SAME BOAT I AM, and it's not the like the entire media was against him we can turn to fox who Mr. Zimmerman was interviewed by Sean Hannity and multiple channels like MSNBC/ABC/CNN/HLN had both defense and prosecution lawyers giving a a look at both sides, you yourself are being very hypocritical with you own assesment of the news.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Trayvon and Zimmerman are both not saints. Zimmerman has a past with cops, so I don't know why certain people are trying to fight for one side or the other. Zimmerman has been in trouble for provoking cops before, so what, one could say he's an instigator based on that. Truthfully, no one knows what happens and the only testimony we had was Zimmermans, so basically that case was a stalemate any way you slice it. It's a tall order to be able to prove second degree murder without witnesses.

Provoking cops? lol hilarious... you mean the cop harrassing his friend at a bar legally without identifying himself and GZ didnt know what was going on and pushed the guy off his friend. The charges were dropped for good reason. He would have been found not guilty for that as well

keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:
keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:

Yes, all evidnece points to TM starting it and GZ ending it. Bragging about wanting a rematch with someone because "they didn't bleed enough" just is background to what type of person TM was. It clearly shows the more likely scenario is he started the fight. And by GZ violent past? LOL you mean when a plain clothed officer harrassed his buddy without identifying himself as an officer and GZ pushed him away from his friend? Thats called loyalty. Someone Id like to be in my corner. You know the guy who pulls a family from an overturned vehicle. The kind of guy who gets charges against a police officer for abusing a homeless black male. The guy who mentors low income families. Not some drug abusing thug who steals jewlry and starts fights

There was no evidence.....all there was is GZ statements about what happened. The other guy could not give statements because he was shot dead in the grass. Reguardless of who started it (which was most likely the stalker with the gun) its manslaughter. Also i would still like to know the lies and misinformation i was spreading. If i was misinformed i have no problem admitting it.