By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

arcane_chaos said:

woah why don't you bring you tone down, and exactly where are you getting you information? like I said before, were you apart of the defense/prosectution/jurors? if not then YOU'RE IN THE SAME BOAT I AM, and it's not the like the entire media was against him we can turn to fox who Mr. Zimmerman was interviewed by Sean Hannity and multiple channels like MSNBC/ABC/CNN/HLN had both defense and prosecution lawyers giving a a look at both sides, you yourself are being very hypocritical with you own assesment of the news.

I'm getting my info from following the case all year unlike most who are commenting. Ya know? research. And actually watching the trial. I'm in no where the same boat as most people. I actually present facts... Ya know? like the autopsy report

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
arcane_chaos said:
nightsurge said:
arcane_chaos said:
yes we know Trayvon Martin isn't a saint, but what people are saying is what exactly did he do that night to be followed? then a fight beaking out and then being shot then killed? all he did that night before the confrontation was buy skittles and an Arizona Ice Tea and was on his way home to see the NBA All-Star game.

as for Gorge Zimmerman; I wouldn't call him a full blown "go back to africa" rascist" but I think his judgement greatly had some racial tendencies(which we all have) we have GZ on tape calling him a "F***ing Punk" "A**hole" "They" always get away with it"

Apparently skittles, Arizona tea, and cough syrup are ingredients to a codine high substance called "Lean"? Also was proven that Martin had bragged about the concoction before and may have been doped up that night which lead to his confrontation.

I don't think any of that was in the autopsy...and again the really doesn't answer the question I asked, exactly what harm(or potential harm) was Trayvon doing to Mr, Zimmerman or the nieghborhood(which he was apart of) to warrant him to get out and pursue; against the advice of the 911 operator.

I'm fairly certain the reports were that he was still by his car when Trayvon jumped him and started beating him up.

Where are you getting the notion that Zimmerman followed him? That was all portrayed by the prosecution but was pure speculation for the most part.

that goes completely against Mr. Zimmerman himself claimed what happend, his latter story was that after following Trayvon he lost him(which also supports Racheal Jeantels claims of her saying that Trayvon said he lost Mr. Zimmerman) what then differs is that Mr. Zimmereman claims that Trayvon jump out of the bushed and attacked him while Racheal claims that she heard Mr. Zimmerman say "what are you doing around here?" and the heard "Get off! Get off!"

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Trayvon and Zimmerman are both not saints. Zimmerman has a past with cops, so I don't know why certain people are trying to fight for one side or the other. Zimmerman has been in trouble for provoking cops before, so what, one could say he's an instigator based on that. Truthfully, no one knows what happens and the only testimony we had was Zimmermans, so basically that case was a stalemate any way you slice it. It's a tall order to be able to prove second degree murder without witnesses.

Thats all im saying and for some reason they think i should not bring up Zimmerman's past when they are using Trayvon's past as "evidence". Do i think Trayvon was beating his ass? definately but thats what you get for harassing people. Was it murder? most likely not but it was definately manslaughter reguardless of what people say.

keroncoward said:

There was no evidence.....all there was is GZ statements about what happened. The other guy could not give statements because he was shot dead in the grass. Reguardless of who started it (which was most likely the stalker with the gun) its manslaughter. Also i would still like to know the lies and misinformation i was spreading. If i was misinformed i have no problem admitting it.

LOL so the experts who testified that confirmed trayvon landed at least 8 blows to Zimmerman and no marks on Trayvon other than a gun shot isnt facts now. You are blind as hell...

arcane_chaos said:

that goes completely against Mr. Zimmerman himself claimed what happend, his latter story was that after following Trayvon he lost him(which also supports Racheal Jeantels claims of her saying that Trayvon said he lost Mr. Zimmerman) what then differs is that Mr. Zimmereman claims that Trayvon jump out of the bushed and attacked him while Racheal claims that she heard Mr. Zimmerman say "what are you doing around here?" and the heard "Get off! Get off!"

The same person who admitted to lying to police and trayvons mom. The same person whos story changed multiple times. Lets not even mention her actual time on the stand and how she presented herself. The same person who said she didn't think she had any information that could help the cops and thats why she didn't go forward about it

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
arcane_chaos said:

woah why don't you bring you tone down, and exactly where are you getting you information? like I said before, were you apart of the defense/prosectution/jurors? if not then YOU'RE IN THE SAME BOAT I AM, and it's not the like the entire media was against him we can turn to fox who Mr. Zimmerman was interviewed by Sean Hannity and multiple channels like MSNBC/ABC/CNN/HLN had both defense and prosecution lawyers giving a a look at both sides, you yourself are being very hypocritical with you own assesment of the news.

I'm getting my info from following the case all year unlike most who are commenting. Ya know? research. And actually watching the trial. I'm in no where the same boat as most people. I actually present facts... Ya know? like the autopsy report

and what's makes your input about the case greater than anyone else in the thread? I watched the trial as well and it seems we came to different conclusions, just because one thinks differently of the facts doesn't mean they don't have all the facts(as you claimed to me earlier) unless you're some omnipotent being you have know way of knowing how they came to their conclusion; for all you know they were following the same information you got.

I respect your opinion and I'll decide to end this conversation here; good day(or good night)

keroncoward said:

There was no evidence.....all there was is GZ statements about what happened. The other guy could not give statements because he was shot dead in the grass. Reguardless of who started it (which was most likely the stalker with the gun) its manslaughter. Also i would still like to know the lies and misinformation i was spreading. If i was misinformed i have no problem admitting it.

LOL so the experts who testified that confirmed trayvon landed at least 8 blows to Zimmerman and no marks on Trayvon other than a gun shot isnt facts now. You are blind as hell...

Its common sense Trayvon was beating his ass and i even said that in my post above yours. What i am argueing is that TM probably did not start the altercation because he had no reason or incentive to. The only thing they went by pertaining to TM starting the altercation was GZ statement. TM could not give his side of the story because he was dead in the grass.  Reguardless of what you want to believe TM was on his way home and was being followed by a guy with a gun. Is it manslaughter? yes......why because one man killed a kid....simple concept.

arcane_chaos said:

The same person who admitted to lying to police and trayvons mom. The same person whos story changed multiple times. Lets not even mention her actual time on the stand and how she presented herself. The same person who said she didn't think she had any information that could help the cops and thats why she didn't go forward about it

and Mr. Zimmerman also changed his story as well, he first claimed that he lost sight of trayvon  and was attacked while going back to his car; then he claimed th latter story which I stated above, though you might call her a liar, atleast she went up and testified unlike Mr. Zimmerman.

arcane_chaos said:
arcane_chaos said:

and what's makes your input about the case greater than anyone else in the thread? I watched the trial as well and it seems we came to different conclusions, just because one thinks differently of the facts doesn't mean they don't have all the facts(as you claimed to me earlier) unless you're some omnipotent being you have know way of knowing how they came to their conclusion; for all you know they were following the same information you got.

I respect your opinion and I'll decide to end this conversation here; good day(or good night)

You obviously dont have all the facts. You said Zimmerman was slightly racist even though everything about his past contradicts that. He helped a black homeless man who was abused by a police officer. He mentored low income (aka mostly black) families. Someone also told me he took a black girl to the prom but I havent read that anywhere. He also called the police 46 times in 8 years (less than 1 every 2 months) and the prosecutors could only find 5 calls that he mentions the person being black with one of those as "I'm not sure... he might be black" concerning trayvon

arcane_chaos said:

and Mr. Zimmerman also changed his story as well, he first claimed that he lost sight of trayvon  and was attacked while going back to his car; then he claimed th latter story which I stated above, though you might call her a liar, atleast she went up and testified unlike Mr. Zimmerman.

LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!! oh typical of people like you. "At least she testified unlike GZ." Wow... by that logic Jody Arias is innocent considering she testified. Heres a word of advice and if your smart you would take it. If you ever find yourself in a situation where you are on trial NEVER take the stand even if you are innocent. You will be on the stand for hours answering the same question over and over again but worded differently. Then when you make one slip the lawyer will pin point it and twist it to make you look like a liar. That is what the a trained to do and most are good at it. It is our right to not take the stand for that exact purpose and it does not show guilt or innocence.

The storys you say dont seem different to me. There is a difference in slight variences in your story (which is typical for someone telling the truth. It shows that your story isn't rehersed). and completely changing your story