By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

keroncoward said:
Torillian said:
Talal said:
Torillian said:
Seemed like a reasonable video until the last part where the guy started to show his true colors a bit.

I'd have to agree that it wasn't a race thing, and it's unfortunate that it turned into that. It's just a stupidity thing. Zimmerman was stupid for following the guy based on next to nothing, Martin was stupid for attacking the guy following him, and Zimmerman was stupid for using lethal force the second he was in danger instead of literally anything else.

Obviously it wasn't murder, but I would argue that usually when two people get into a fight and one of them comes out dead there's almost always punishment dulled out of some kind. I would hope they at least took the guy's gun license away and told him to go buy himself some pepper spray or a tazer for the next time he wants to play policeman.

Trayvon was much stronger physically. He had no other choice.

OT: I personally feel that George is racist, but I'm not so sure if what he did was wrong. Maybe it was a mistake to follow Trayvon, but beyond that it was all Trayvon's fault.

But to me this means that he shouldn't be playing cops and robbers with a gun.  If he can't get out of a situation like that without someone winding up dead he either shouldn't have the gun or shouldn't be getting into the situation.  Give the guy a tazer and he can get himself out of being beaten to death just fine and if he gets shot with a gun from far off he was probably fucked anyway.  

Funny thing is one of the first thing they teach cops is not to profile people because anyone is capable of breaking the law. There is a reason why they rejected him from being a real cop and this whole situation is evidence why. Zimmerman was just plain stupid and Trayvon's defense lawyer was unprepared and low budget. Everyone knew it was not murder but to not even get charged with manslaughter? Im not American but i can see why some minorities in that country dont feel like they are treated equally. 

trayvons defense attorney low budget?   ummm do you mean the prosecution that was going after zimmerman?   Trayvon wasnt on trial.. and any attorneys the family hired wouldnt have been involved in the trial.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
ListerOfSmeg said:
Now you are just making stuff up to jsutify your racism or hate. Neighborhood watch has the right to WATCH. EVERYONE in that neighborhood decided it was okay. They wanted it done.

Its not vigilante to shoot an attacker. Thats not even a valid argument here

Insults are the sign of a less intellectual mind. If you were intelligent enough to make a valid point, you wouldnt need to resort to insults in order to feel you won the argument or to tear down the cred of the other person because you lack the intellect to argue your point validly.

I see you are very ignorant of the facts

Even the facts I stated in my first post are lost on you. I have not seen or read half the stuff you are making up.

You keep on trying to justify your racism. Just dont repsond to me with your ignorance any more.

You posted no facts. Just a bunch of BS with nothing to back it up and act like its fact,,

Yes a Racist will often run to the aid of the race he hates as Zimmerman did for a black homeless man. He stood up to the police of all people against a race he so hates... Idiot. That one fact, and that is a FACT, google it if you can figure out how.

One thing I really hate is an ignorant fool calling others ignorant for not beleiving their made up lies and BS

Treyvon was scum who got what he deserved. I'd do the exact same thing of some POS drug dealer theif attacked me.

K. You are just trolling. I made my points with actual facts and links to articles with more facts no bias. Bye now.

nightsurge said:
arcane_chaos said:
yes we know Trayvon Martin isn't a saint, but what people are saying is what exactly did he do that night to be followed? then a fight beaking out and then being shot then killed? all he did that night before the confrontation was buy skittles and an Arizona Ice Tea and was on his way home to see the NBA All-Star game.

as for Gorge Zimmerman; I wouldn't call him a full blown "go back to africa" rascist" but I think his judgement greatly had some racial tendencies(which we all have) we have GZ on tape calling him a "F***ing Punk" "A**hole" "They" always get away with it"

Apparently skittles, Arizona tea, and cough syrup are ingredients to a codine high substance called "Lean"? Also was proven that Martin had bragged about the concoction before and may have been doped up that night which lead to his confrontation.

I don't think any of that was in the autopsy...and again the really doesn't answer the question I asked, exactly what harm(or potential harm) was Trayvon doing to Mr, Zimmerman or the nieghborhood(which he was apart of) to warrant him to get out and pursue; against the advice of the 911 operator.

DD_Bwest said:
keroncoward said:
Torillian said:
Talal said:
Torillian said:
Seemed like a reasonable video until the last part where the guy started to show his true colors a bit.

I'd have to agree that it wasn't a race thing, and it's unfortunate that it turned into that. It's just a stupidity thing. Zimmerman was stupid for following the guy based on next to nothing, Martin was stupid for attacking the guy following him, and Zimmerman was stupid for using lethal force the second he was in danger instead of literally anything else.

Obviously it wasn't murder, but I would argue that usually when two people get into a fight and one of them comes out dead there's almost always punishment dulled out of some kind. I would hope they at least took the guy's gun license away and told him to go buy himself some pepper spray or a tazer for the next time he wants to play policeman.

Trayvon was much stronger physically. He had no other choice.

OT: I personally feel that George is racist, but I'm not so sure if what he did was wrong. Maybe it was a mistake to follow Trayvon, but beyond that it was all Trayvon's fault.

But to me this means that he shouldn't be playing cops and robbers with a gun.  If he can't get out of a situation like that without someone winding up dead he either shouldn't have the gun or shouldn't be getting into the situation.  Give the guy a tazer and he can get himself out of being beaten to death just fine and if he gets shot with a gun from far off he was probably fucked anyway.  

Funny thing is one of the first thing they teach cops is not to profile people because anyone is capable of breaking the law. There is a reason why they rejected him from being a real cop and this whole situation is evidence why. Zimmerman was just plain stupid and Trayvon's defense lawyer was unprepared and low budget. Everyone knew it was not murder but to not even get charged with manslaughter? Im not American but i can see why some minorities in that country dont feel like they are treated equally. 

trayvons defense attorney low budget?   ummm do you mean the prosecution that was going after zimmerman?   Trayvon wasnt on trial.. and any attorneys the family hired wouldnt have been involved in the trial.

Yes i meant the prosecution. Dude was not even prepared with Trayvon's friend to ask her the questions. 

Pipedream24 said:

It was bad decisions made by both them and unfortunately Mr. Martin attacked the wrong man. Could have George Zimmerman just walked away...absolutely. But there had been a rash of robberies in the community and he was looking out for the neighbood hood that his peers put him in place to protect. Zimmerman was not guilty of murder and the jury got it right. There is no law against bad judgement....but give the democrats a few more years and they'll find a way to take away that right too.

What really bothers me is how the media has portrayed this case from the beginning. Obama is half African American and by all means is considered black by the African American Community. Zimmerman is half Hispanic but he is considered white....how does that work? The media should be proud of themselves for making race relations the worst they have been since the Rodney King beating. Much like the flame bait articles posted on videogame sites, I hope the hits were worth it. 

Hispanic is not a race. There are white and black hispanics.

Around the Network
keroncoward said:

Trayvons defense lawyer was low budget and unprepared? Please... its obvious you have no facts so please stop commenting on something you don't know.

keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:

Yes i meant the prosecution. Dude was not even prepared with Trayvon's friend to ask her the questions. 

how can you call a goverment attorney low budget? It was a special prosecuter brought in specifically for this, and they spent loads of time effort to keep lots of facts about martin out of the trial..   and it wasnt that he was unprepared, it was that it was a crappy witness who not matter what you asked would have helped the defense.  Plus they have to keep the questions in line with what is admissable in court.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

arcane_chaos said:

I don't think any of that was in the autopsy...and again the really doesn't answer the question I asked, exactly what harm(or potential harm) was Trayvon doing to Mr, Zimmerman or the nieghborhood(which he was apart of) to warrant him to get out and pursue; against the advice of the 911 operator.

Again, someone without facts commenting on this... he didn't pursue against the advice of 911 operator. the operator was asking questions like "do you know where he is now?" and zimmerman started to follow him. When the operator said "we don't need you to do that" zimmerman said "okay" then the operator asked "do you want to meet with the officer" and zimmerman said "yes have him call me and I will tell him where I am."

Max King of the Wild said:
keroncoward said:

Trayvons defense lawyer was low budget and unprepared? Please... its obvious you have no facts so please stop commenting on something you don't know.

I made a mistake and was corrected. I already specified what i meant and you would realize that if your mouse had a scroll button. 

DD_Bwest said:
keroncoward said:
DD_Bwest said:

how can you call a goverment attorney low budget? It was a special prosecuter brought in specifically for this, and they spent loads of time effort to keep lots of facts about martin out of the trial..   and it wasnt that he was unprepared, it was that it was a crappy witness who not matter what you asked would have helped the defense.  Plus they have to keep the questions in line with what is admissable in court.

They were screwed from the start. The police never even charged Zimmerman. You think they would even co operate properly with the prosecutor and admit they were not doing their job properly? We all heard the 911 tapes with him disobeying the dispatcher's instructions to stay put then whispering to himself "they always get away". There was enough evidence to charge him with manslaughter (heck a kid got stalked and died).