By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trayvon Martin not an innocent kid! George Zimmerman not a racist!

Seemed like a reasonable video until the last part where the guy started to show his true colors a bit.

I'd have to agree that it wasn't a race thing, and it's unfortunate that it turned into that. It's just a stupidity thing. Zimmerman was stupid for following the guy based on next to nothing, Martin was stupid for attacking the guy following him, and Zimmerman was stupid for using lethal force the second he was in danger instead of literally anything else.

Obviously it wasn't murder, but I would argue that usually when two people get into a fight and one of them comes out dead there's almost always punishment dulled out of some kind. I would hope they at least took the guy's gun license away and told him to go buy himself some pepper spray or a tazer for the next time he wants to play policeman.

Around the Network
Kazus said:

What I was going to say in a nutshell. BIll Whittle is worth no one's time and if you actually do your own research Zimmerman was more than looking for trouble and is the main reason this tragedy happened. Nobody told him to get out the car and assume that Trayvon Martin was up to trouble, no matter the circumstances. He had no reason to play "hero", let the police do their job.

In the States, it's ok to play ''Hero'' even if no ''Villain'' has been clearly identified. It's a pastime for some, so they drive around with a loaded gun and try to find suspicious people to report to the police. They don't rely on no stinky authorities, the individuals take care of business!

I think you need to check your facts again neither where saints but Zimmerman had more of a violent past.

Chris Hu said:
DD_Bwest said:
again people will say its okay to attack someone if you think they are following you

If martin walked straight home no one would be dead. If he didnt make assumptions, no one would be dead. IF HE STOPPED AND USED WORDS no one would be dead.

Since there where no eye witnesses no one knows what really happened.  With Zimmermans violent past he was just as likely as Trayvon that he started the fight.

then how come he didnt walk home?  he was ahead of GZ by a good margine and was 100yards from home.  If your going to say GZ should have stayed in his car, its equally as valid that martin should have went home.  And personally i think if someone is being followed and stops or back tracks, that shows CLEAR intention to confront the person.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
again people will say its okay to attack someone if you think they are following you

If martin walked straight home no one would be dead. If he didnt make assumptions, no one would be dead. IF HE STOPPED AND USED WORDS no one would be dead.

only 2 people know what happen and thats zimmerman and martin.   so all these a-holes put all the blame on the dead guy but none on zimmerman who could be lying.  everyone is defending zimmerman like his word is gospel.  i'm curious as to why.  

you stated if he didnt make assumptions.  isnt that exactly what zimmerman did?  isnt that exactly what you are doing now?  zimmerman assumed trayvon was a criminal up to no good.  quote "they always get away"  so quit the bullshit and get real.  unless you were there stfu

Around the Network
ListerOfSmeg said:
Kazus said:
Chris Hu said:
Bill Whittle is a asshole anything he says is right wing propaganda paid for by the Koch Brothers. Also George Zimmerman had more of a violent past then Trayvon Martin.

What I was going to say in a nutshell. BIll Whittle is worth no one's time and if you actually do your own research Zimmerman was more than looking for trouble and is the main reason this tragedy happened. Nobody told him to get out the car and assume that Trayvon Martin was up to trouble, no matter the circumstances. He had no reason to play "hero", let the police do their job.

He had every reason to protect himself and his property. he was a captain in neighborhood watch. You do know the whole neighborhood agrees to that right? Meaning he was there by the community asking him to be.

This has to be the stupidest argument yet.

He should have let the little theif rob everybody and go about his business because he is black you are not allowed to question him....Its just laughable and makes no sense at all.

Neighborhood WATCH captains are suppose to WATCH the neighborhood and report any suspicious activity to the police. Being a Neighborhood watch doesn't give you permission to be a vigilante (oh click that for one of many good reads about your buddy Zimmerman). Additionally, neighborhood watches can be voted in any kind of scenario, like he could have volunteered himself and everyone else in the neighborhood could care less to let him do it (which I believe is what happened based on all these good reads I'm about to link you to). So don't act like this is some royal honor. 
Zimmerman also has been already proven to have racial tendacies and multiple encounters with police over "suspicious" people in his neighborhood (aka Black people) AND to top it off, he's been racist towards other races as discovered from his old Myspace account and had previous brushes with the law

So everything you just said is extremely wrong and I suggest you do your own research before quoting me ever again and read up with all those great articles I got you. You might be able to make more informed posts in the future.

Reading is fundamental, kid.

I think he is racist but the jury got it right by not convicting him.

tres said:
DD_Bwest said:

only 2 people know what happen and thats zimmerman and martin.   so all these a-holes put all the blame on the dead guy but none on zimmerman who could be lying.  everyone is defending zimmerman like his word is gospel.  i'm curious as to why.  

you stated if he didnt make assumptions.  isnt that exactly what zimmerman did?  isnt that exactly what you are doing now?  zimmerman assumed trayvon was a criminal up to no good.  quote "they always get away"  so quit the bullshit and get real.  unless you were there stfu

if i need to "STFU"  so does everyone else then because guess what?   NO ONE ON THIS FUCKING FORUM WAS THERE!!!!!!   TM could have walked home and he would be alive.. FACT IS he didnt, he stopped turned around and started a confrontation.  ALL the evidence shows this, and all the prosecution did the entire trial was try and put doubt into that story.   I guess no one ever told them they need to PROVE their theory.  

Both men made mistakes, but TM was the only one bashing another skull into concrete, and GZ was the only one who called police and knew they were coming

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

If you're being followed, and you have a criminal past, esp involving drug dealing, AND you have committed no crime at the time is it not reasonable to believe that the person is following you home to see where you live so that they can come back some time and do something bad?

So turning around and attacking the guy could be a self preservation measure. So no, TM carrying on home is not the same as GZ staying in his car. TM was doing nothing directly threatening to GZ, but GZ was doing something that can justifiably be perceived as directly threatening to TM.

If TM had been white or hispanic GZ almost certainly wouldn't have started following him. So it is highly likely that the only reason GZ started following TM was because he was caught being black and walking on the street. Perhaps not racist but racial profiling at a minimum.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Kazus said:
ListerOfSmeg said:
Kazus said:
Chris Hu said:
Bill Whittle is a asshole anything he says is right wing propaganda paid for by the Koch Brothers. Also George Zimmerman had more of a violent past then Trayvon Martin.

He had every reason to protect himself and his property. he was a captain in neighborhood watch. You do know the whole neighborhood agrees to that right? Meaning he was there by the community asking him to be.

This has to be the stupidest argument yet.

He should have let the little theif rob everybody and go about his business because he is black you are not allowed to question him....Its just laughable and makes no sense at all.

Neighborhood WATCH captains are suppose to WATCH the neighborhood and report any suspicious activity to the police. Being a Neighborhood watch doesn't give you permission to be a vigilante (oh click that for one of many good reads about your buddy Zimmerman). Additionally, neighborhood watches can be voted in any kind of scenario, like he could have volunteered himself and everyone else in the neighborhood could care less to let him do it (which I believe is what happened based on all these good reads I'm about to link you to). So don't act like this is some royal honor. 
Zimmerman also has been already proven to have racial tendacies and multiple encounters with police over "suspicious" people in his neighborhood (aka Black people) AND to top it off, he's been racist towards other races as discovered from his old Myspace account and had previous brushes with the law

So everything you just said is extremely wrong and I suggest you do your own research before quoting me ever again and read up with all those great articles I got you. You might be able to make more informed posts in the future.

Reading is fundamental, kid.

Now you are just making stuff up to jsutify your racism or hate. Neighborhood watch has the right to WATCH. EVERYONE in that neighborhood decided it was okay. They wanted it done.

Its not vigilante to shoot an attacker. Thats not even a valid argument here

Insults are the sign of a less intellectual mind. If you were intelligent enough to make a valid point, you wouldnt need to resort to insults in order to feel you won the argument or to tear down the cred of the other person because you lack the intellect to argue your point validly.

I see you are very ignorant of the facts

Even the facts I stated in my first post are lost on you. I have not seen or read half the stuff you are making up.

You keep on trying to justify your racism. Just dont repsond to me with your ignorance any more.

You posted no facts. Just a bunch of BS with nothing to back it up and act like its fact,,

Yes a Racist will often run to the aid of the race he hates as Zimmerman did for a black homeless man. He stood up to the police of all people against a race he so hates... Idiot. That one fact, and that is a FACT, google it if you can figure out how.

One thing I really hate is an ignorant fool calling others ignorant for not beleiving their made up lies and BS

Treyvon was scum who got what he deserved. I'd do the exact same thing of some POS drug dealer theif attacked me.