By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - (2015) Avengers 2 vs Avatar 2 vs Starwars VII vs Batman/Superman

Which will do the most business in 2015

Avengers 2 53 23.45%

Batman/Superman 32 14.16%

Star Wars VII 74 32.74%

Hunger Games 3 0 0%

Finding Dory 5 2.21%

Other 4 1.77%

Total:226

Not a chance in hell that Avatar 2 will release in 2015.

On another note, Disney will have 4 movies that hit a Billion.

Dory, Pirates 5, Star Wars VII and Avengers 2. Im most excited for Star Wars.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Attoyou said:
Avatar 2 > Avengers 2 > Star Wars 7 > Batman superman

Avatar 2 < Avengers 2 < Star Wars 7 < Batman superman

Simple mistake, I see how you got confused. No worries, I fixed it for you

LOL! That was pretty funny :D But yeah, Gotta agree with Angelus on this one.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Avengers is such an overrated movie.

Avatar 2, ofc, it has the biggest chances and potential, and Avengers 2, Star Wars VII, Hunger Games 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 5 will be billionaires too.

Oh man, this year is huge, but if every listed movie come out in 2015 plus something else, it's gonna be epic, i'm excited.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.

Huge year in cinema! After watching Skyfall, the movie I'm most hyped about in 2015 is James Bond 24! And I'm sure it will do really good in the box office as well.

From these, maybe Avatar 2, maybe Avengers 2, I don't care about superhero movies (dark knight was good though) but enjoy movies with really great 3D effects like the first Avatar, so I hope Avatar 2 comes on top.

Star Wars... I don't know what to think about both the movie itself and box office. As a big SW fan, I'm happy there are new movies, but I would like it to be The Thrawn Trilogy. I think it will do around a billion.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network

Depends when they release really. I honestly think star wars has the most potential but could be a bad failure as well.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

i think quality wise they will all be disappointing.

super hero movies are ok, but the avengers i really liked alot more than i thought. so im looking forward to avengers 2. plus i saw that they kinda teased the WOW movie.

as far as starwars goes, im not going there right now.

The possibility of a new Star Wars written by an actually solid screenwriter and not directed by post 1980s George Lucas?

Yeah, all the superheroes and James Cameron's blue people can all take a seat. Star Wars, and it's not even close.

Avatar 2 will win the box office.

Avatar 1 made more worldwide than Iron Man 3 and Avengers put together, and domestically, Avatar made well over a hundred million more than The Avengers.

The problem is that Avatar 2 is coming way too late... should've been released THIS year like planned.