By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Theory Article) Atlus Bankruptcy: Nintendo Will Buy Shin Megami Tensei Developer; Persona 5 Wii U A Serious Possibility

MohammadBadir said:
Xen said:
Suke said:
If Nintendo buy Atlus.....remember the backlash on Bayonetta 2 being exclusive......expect that, but BIGGER!!!

There was a backlash on that? Why? It wasn't even gonna get made, Nintendo financed it, and backlash? Oh, fanboys.

You might wanna mark this as an opinion piece, tbone. I don't mind if Ninty buys Atlus, but if Bayonetta 2 set people off, then this is gonna start a war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkUBfD5SCqU

This makes me sad.

Around the Network

They're making Dragon's Crown for PS3 and Vita with crossplay... they look like they're so much closer to Sony then to nintendo

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

bananaking21 said:
this is bogus, VERY misleading tittle and NO info whatsoever. change the tittle to "i think nintendo should buy atlus"

I actually did believe the title was true..

title is misleading. Look at what happened with rare. Nintendo had what was it something like 49%? Then Microsoft come in and bought the other 51% lol. This may well happen again.

PlayMatt said:

They're making Dragon's Crown for PS3 and Vita with crossplay... they look like they're so much closer to Sony then to nintendo

they're releasing their fagship Shin Megami Tensei series on the 3DS and are crossing over with Fire Emblem on Wii U, and they are also having a SMT/FE promotion on the 3DS where you get 30 bucks if you buy both games :P

Around the Network
AshKetchum1992 said:
This company should stay third party, why do everybody want Atlus games exclusive to a single console (whether Nintendo or Sony)?

It would be best for everybody if they stayed 3rd party.  However, if Nintendo or Sony had to get it I would say Nintendo due to having those platforms (bias, I know).

I really, REALLY hope not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

Just wishful thinking

OneHappyGamer:) said:
yeah, do it Nintendo. it will be funny.

on a more serious note, I would love for Nintendo to buy them because it means more exclusives for my console. although I would feel sorry for the Sony fans that wanted it just as much, just remember that sony kinda did the same thing with Square, so don't feel so bad xD

Sony owns iOS?

Not confirmed or rumured, so change the title to opinion.

I must say, your post is well thought out.

edit: never mind tbone. No change needed.