By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Theory Article) Atlus Bankruptcy: Nintendo Will Buy Shin Megami Tensei Developer; Persona 5 Wii U A Serious Possibility

that would require nintendo to invest into having more studios and they need it

Around the Network

This company should stay third party, why do everybody want Atlus games exclusive to a single console (whether Nintendo or Sony)?

yeah, do it Nintendo. it will be funny.

on a more serious note, I would love for Nintendo to buy them because it means more exclusives for my console. although I would feel sorry for the Sony fans that wanted it just as much, just remember that sony kinda did the same thing with Square, so don't feel so bad xD

My heart skipped a beat.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Suke said:
If Nintendo buy Atlus.....remember the backlash on Bayonetta 2 being exclusive......expect that, but BIGGER!!!

There was a backlash on that? Why? It wasn't even gonna get made, Nintendo financed it, and backlash? Oh, fanboys.

You might wanna mark this as an opinion piece, tbone. I don't mind if Ninty buys Atlus, but if Bayonetta 2 set people off, then this is gonna start a war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkUBfD5SCqU

tbone51 said:
bananaking21 said:
this is bogus, VERY misleading tittle and NO info whatsoever. change the tittle to "i think nintendo should buy atlus"

lol, not my fault! Its the name of the article the retard wrote! It is very misleading that i was even tricked so i thought i be nice enough to show you guys

Your thread title should be "Douche nozzle gaming "journalist" titles speculative article about Nintendo buying Atlus as if it's fact."

OT, I never played any Persona games so this is nothing to me personally, but if Persona switched to Ninty exclusive that would be pretty big, but only to a very niche audience. Arguably Bayonetta has a bigger fanbase than Persona. But for those who are into it Persona seems to be a lot more beloved than Bayonetta.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
tbone51 said:
bananaking21 said:
this is bogus, VERY misleading tittle and NO info whatsoever. change the tittle to "i think nintendo should buy atlus"

lol, not my fault! Its the name of the article the retard wrote! It is very misleading that i was even tricked so i thought i be nice enough to show you guys

Your thread title should be "Douche nozzle gaming "journalist" titles speculative article about Nintendo buying Atlus as if it's fact."

well, someone's in a shitty mood

MohammadBadir said:
binary solo said:
tbone51 said:
bananaking21 said:

well, someone's in a shitty mood

Shitty mood about shit quality for what passes as gaming "journalism". About this topic itself I am pretty much ambivalent.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Ho Lee Fuk! The meltdowns would be worth it. Maybe not but maybe.