By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - (Theory Article) Atlus Bankruptcy: Nintendo Will Buy Shin Megami Tensei Developer; Persona 5 Wii U A Serious Possibility

Suke said:
If Nintendo buy Atlus.....remember the backlash on Bayonetta 2 being exclusive......expect that, but BIGGER!!!

better got some popcorn just incase...

Around the Network

i hope this happens Nintendo needs this and I need the meltdown

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I want Microsoft to buy Atlus just for the lols.

Nintendo and PC gamer

What a misleading title.

Keep them third party. If you're a gamer, it's the only reasonable option.

I really hope this doesn't happen! Leave Atlus alone! XDD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

please Nintendo, buy them for the lulz

This is just someone's opinion, not fact. So yeah. I'll wait until confirmation.

Aksys games should.

Core issue is that Nintendo simply doesn't make large investments like that. Small potatoes as Atlus is, it would be the single biggest acquisition in Nintendo history...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Core issue is that Nintendo simply doesn't make large investments like that. Small potatoes as Atlus is, it would be the single biggest acquisition in Nintendo history...

D-Did you copied and pasted like I did?