By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I'm looking forward to a lot of 3rd party games like Destiny and The Division. Also looking forward to Halo, Project Spark, DeadRising 3, Ryse, etc.... Pretty much everything announced.

Around the Network
Krusnik said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Krusnik said:
I'm getting the One just not at launch doubt I'd be able to get one anyway the launch window is possible but definitely a year from launch. 360 backlog is just tooo frickin' huge right now, one of the reasons I wished the One was backwards compatible.

Yeah that is one of the reasons for me as well. Plenty of good games still coming out for the 360 that I can wait to get the Xbox One next year. 

yeah for me its so bad i still have games in shrink wrap almost a year now.....its that bad.

Same here. I think I may be addicted to buying games or something. My backlog is ridiculous and MS keeps having these sales now... 

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I'll take The Arbiter unless it's reserved someone else.

I'm throwing my name in the hat for: The Prophet

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Gonna have to say Quantum Break. Alan Wake was my favourite game of this gen, so I have big expectations of Remedy right now.

Around the Network

XBO Nation News Update

Ryse Son of Rome Behind the Scenes Footage

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5528282

Quantum Break, Dead Rising 3, D4 and Project Sparks are the ones I'm looking forward moar.

Can I have the title of Helljumper aka ODST. Helljumper sounds more Badass :P

We get to pick our own titles huh?

Ok, I got one. The Conkerer (get it?)

I got Sentinel if its not taken already