By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Jay you are pretty sick at Gears!

The games I'm looking forward to the most are Halo 5, Forza 5, Ryse, Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Quantum Break, and Project Spark

Around the Network

Right now the game I'm looking forward to most is GTA V. I'm looking more forward to that than any other next generation game.
Other games I'm looking forward to are Watchdogs, the next Halo, and Battlefield 4. I would also add Project Spark but I don't own a tablet so it may not be as fun without one. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Krusnik said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Krusnik said:
I'm getting the One just not at launch doubt I'd be able to get one anyway the launch window is possible but definitely a year from launch. 360 backlog is just tooo frickin' huge right now, one of the reasons I wished the One was backwards compatible.

Yeah that is one of the reasons for me as well. Plenty of good games still coming out for the 360 that I can wait to get the Xbox One next year. 

yeah for me its so bad i still have games in shrink wrap almost a year now.....its that bad.

same here, well the rap is gone because since I got a bad surprise once and I import my games from the US I check all of them.... but yeah my back log is probably longer than first XB full game list was lol

other than that I'm looking forward to almost everything beside COD, BF

I'm looking most forward to GTA5, Destiny, Halo, Quantum Break, TitanFall, Watchdogs, and a bunch others.

Around the Network

XBO Nation News Update

23 Minutes of Dead Rising 3 footage and Project Spark looks really pretty XD

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5528282

Also check out some of our official titles people :)

XBO Nation Titles

Freelancer Soldier - Wright
The Chief - yo_john117
Spartans
ODST's - smroadkill15 (Helljumper)
The Arbiter - NobleTeam360
The Prophet - GoddBless
Sentinel - krusinik
The Conkerer - Angelus
COG Soldiers
Sergeant
Captain
Major
Corporal
Mayor
Governor
Ambassador
more coming soon....

yo_john117 said:
Jay you are pretty sick at Gears!

The games I'm looking forward to the most are Halo 5, Forza 5, Ryse, Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Quantum Break, and Project Spark

Thanks man! One of my favorite franchises so I've probably put well over 1000 hours into those games since Gears 1.

Also your list is pretty much the same as mine but I am really looking forward to TitanFall XD  I love multiplayer games.  TitanFall, Quantum Break, and of course Halo was the deciding factors for me.  

Also everything we have seen from Project Spark is completely free confirmed XD  They will continue to support it by making new tools or themes.  Different skins etc after the game is launched.  So it is shaping up very nicely :)  Def check out the interview i posted.

Strictly launch games I'm looking forward to Killer Instinct the most. I have been waiting for a new KI for a loooooong time. Of course this time next year all I'll be able to think about will be Halo. I can't wait to see what a next gen Halo looks like. Of course comparing Halo 4 to Halo 3 graphics wise, the Halo releasing 5 years from now should look mind blowing.

JayWood2010 said:

XBO Nation News Update

XBO Nation Titles

The Chief - yo_john117
Spartans
The Prophet - GoddBless
Sentinel - krusinik
COG Soldiers
Sergeant
Captain
Major
Corporal
Mayor
Governor
Ambassador
more coming soon....

The Conkerer - Angelus

Angelus said:
JayWood2010 said:

XBO Nation News Update

XBO Nation Titles

The Chief - yo_john117
Spartans
The Prophet - GoddBless
Sentinel - krusinik
COG Soldiers
Sergeant
Captain
Major