By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

endimion said:

now on the tourney.... what is the GOW and halo level you guys play at ???? cause I play those games but I'm a casual player when it comes to multiplayer.... for my play through I tend to do quantity over quality LOL ( I play a shit load of games but don't master them usually)

I used to be really good at Gears, now I'm just good.

I'm very good at Halo

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:

Can i join this list? "Etz Evolved" Is my gamertag

Added :)

JayWood2010 said:
DJEVOLVE said:

Can i join this list? "Etz Evolved" Is my gamertag

Added :)

JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
endimion said:
HMMM I wonder how much the dev software license will cost though... I doubt Timmy in his cave with a 10 bucks week allowance will be able to afford it...

but I guess it's a cool thing for many dev that have money to invest because they are already in that field.... or big hobbyists

now on the tourney.... what is the GOW and halo level you guys play at ???? cause I play those games but I'm a casual player when it comes to multiplayer.... for my play through I tend to do quantity over quality LOL ( I play a shit load of games but don't master them usually)

I think I'm pretty good at Gears of War. I am level 200, and while that don't really mean anything, I tend to level pretty quick. I've earned my fair share of MVP throughout my online matches!

This is me.  

You seem to be pretty good with the OneShot. That's a nice bonus :P

I'm getting the One just not at launch doubt I'd be able to get one anyway the launch window is possible but definitely a year from launch. 360 backlog is just tooo frickin' huge right now, one of the reasons I wished the One was backwards compatible.

Around the Network

I got my Xbox One preordered and I'll be paying it off next month. You can put me down for Killer Instinct, Halo, Forza 5, COD, Dead Rising 3, and BF4.

Gamertag:WhamBamThanxSam

Krusnik said:
I'm getting the One just not at launch doubt I'd be able to get one anyway the launch window is possible but definitely a year from launch. 360 backlog is just tooo frickin' huge right now, one of the reasons I wished the One was backwards compatible.

Yeah that is one of the reasons for me as well. Plenty of good games still coming out for the 360 that I can wait to get the Xbox One next year. 

opening up the day with

"What game are you looking forward to the most?"

Also for today just ask for some titles in XBO Nation. For a short time I will be giving them away for whoever asks ;) And you can make your own title up too. So if you want to be called Willy Wacker, that is what we will call you :P

NobleTeam360 said:
Krusnik said:

Yeah that is one of the reasons for me as well. Plenty of good games still coming out for the 360 that I can wait to get the Xbox One next year. 

yeah for me its so bad i still have games in shrink wrap almost a year now.....its that bad.

Halo and ......Forza 6.

Because 5 is just to get the foot in the door. Less cars because they all have autovista now, which takes considerable effort. But 6 will have more cars, tracks, and hopefully weather/day cycles.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.