By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Xenoblade Worth $150???

Wagram said:
It's a good game, but it's not even close to warranting $150. Hell the $60 was questionable.

It's hard to justify a game at that price... look at the prices for Panzer Dragoon Saga on ebay, and you'll instantly see why Sega Saturn modchips get them some love.

Around the Network

I got mine for 30, I haven't really been able to get into it. I would say it's not worth that kind of money, it hasn't really "grabbed" me yet.

Nope, I would get it for $50 and nothing higher.

bananaking21 said:

kool aid is better! i love kool aid, where i live its pretty expensive but sometimes they make some offers and it gets pretty cheap, i found a good offer the other day and im drinking some cool aid right now! wouldnt mind spending 150$ bucks on that thing!. but popcorn is still good  

lol at buying 3 xbox one games? what is this? a cruel joke? jk

Forums are serial business. No jokes allowed. Kool aid is not too bad either. 

@Mensrea You should sell it to the OP. You could get lot of fancy tea for the profit you make. 

Its an incredible game but not for that amount.
Get a used cop on ebay, will cost you less than half that.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network

It's an awesome game - but 150$ is a lot of money for a game.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

It's not worth 150.

It is however, well worth $100 or so. The last time I had so much fun playing a JRPG was Tales of Symphonia/Pokemon Silver.

It might not have the best story, the best combat, the best world or whatever, but it really throws away some of the archaic systems JRPGs have been polluted by for years and really nails the aspect of interaction with the world. (Seriously that Affinity map needs to be in every game. Brings the relationship between people of the world to life)

If I'm not mistaken, it's also the best rated JRPG for the 7th gen going by review scores. Wasn't it ranked #1 by Japan some time ago? And I believe it has the highest meta for a 7th gen JRPG too.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Why not import it? It is worth if, if you'd like it. It's nudging 100 hours in length!

This crazy pricing makes me feel guilty for buying several copies for 99p...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

What, is it out of production? I didn't realize that it was in such high demand...maybe I'll have to sell mine.

Not worth it. I don't think I would buy any game for $150, unless its Zelda for Wii U that got 10/10 almost everywhere.

just wait a little while, maybe Nintendo will release it on E-shop for Wii U. or you can just mod your Wii and import it from Europe for maybe $70 - $80